Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone in roanoke?

Old 06-05-2003, 05:14 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally posted by weavil
I'll race whoever, but 95% (and I'm sure most anyone who has actually raced someone on Wards) will back me up when I say that most everything out there is crap. I've got plenty of footage on my camera that will prove it also.

Also I never said my car was all that, that was my point. My car isn't fast so when it beats something it's pretty pathetic. And unless you're talking of people that don't hang out WalMart/Kmart/Car Washes, then I will stand corrected, but for the most part the cars are slow.
Hmmm... you gonna be out this weekend? I should be down there Friday night at least. I would like to meet some of the people down there.

I don't get into this whole "rice" thing. I understand people that can't afford to do much to their car (I'm one of them), so I'm in the "run what you brung" camp.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind running a few people down there. I don't care if I win or loose. I just like to do it.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:30 AM
Jeff Taylor
Registered Member

Jeff Taylor has a spectacular aura aboutJeff Taylor has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by 00CivicGirl
95% of people think that their car is the fastest. its stupid, its gay. no one can get along anymore b/c everyone carries that attitude that im better than you, yada yada. any one go to Natural bridge? or is going to the battle of the imports next week
agreed
Old 06-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Originally posted by 00CivicGirl
any one go to Natural bridge? or is going to the battle of the imports next week
I had planned on going, but the weather channel calls for a 85% chance of rain in the afternoon, which translates to a 100% chance of me staying home.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:57 AM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

00CivicGirl, That's why I said most. I know I'm not the fastest, prolly won't ever be, but that's not my goals either. The only people who will race me aren't that fast. Plus don't take things so seriously, it's the internet, MOST (there goes that word again) like to talk shit to make it fun/interesting. When I race someone unless they give me finger or turn off I'll shoot the shit w/them because when it comes down to it racing is just for fun (and sometimes money) so I don't get that worked up about it.

Also if anyone is going to Natural Bridge lemme know (AIM: WeavilReps987), I'll prolly record the UFC and watch it Saturday when it's raining. Then we can all go get drunk and talk about how hot our shite is.

Forecast for tomorrow courtesy of Weather.com (later according to the news is after midnight).
-Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. Winds light and variable.

-Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Old 06-05-2003, 09:21 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Hmm... I might have to go after all. Shoot me an e-mail or catch me on AIM - upfromtheskies.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:36 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

well i wont be at NB this week. i meant does anyone ever go. i am in SC for a show then in richmond next weekend. i know its all for fun but for real some peopl around lynchburg take it too seriously. just dont say your shits fast..prove it and i love watching the shit and video so im there! just let me know when and where
Old 06-06-2003, 07:03 AM
rhombus
VIP Boost

rhombus is an unknown quantity at this point

There are a few fast cars in Lynchburg hidden somewhere, not on Wards though.....not many fast 4cyl either. Most of them are "more sho, then go".

Last car I raced in Lburg, -5.0 LX Skinnys on the front, Fattys on the back
didnt even drop it out of 5th gear to beat.
-I was expecting more of a challenge, cause the car looked fast

Eric
talking shit, because 2F2F is in theaters