Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Old 04-06-2004, 06:50 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Damn that shit sucks man! Was that you that started smoking and pulled over at a bank by RK? I know it was a turbo hb from enginuity, same color as yours I think. What day did this happen?
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 PM
"SI"ngle Cam
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Originally Posted by Aquavit
Maybe it got jacked by that new tv show over-haulin. lol Hey, it would be better than flat out stolen.
i just saw that commercial and got excited for just a second. Then I remembered that this is real life and god hates me
Old 04-06-2004, 07:37 PM
"SI"ngle Cam
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
Damn that shit sucks man! Was that you that started smoking and pulled over at a bank by RK? I know it was a turbo hb from enginuity, same color as yours I think. What day did this happen?
LOL that was me, my Oil return line pinched and I was smokin like a bitch. I had fun the week I had the turbo
Old 04-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
i just saw that commercial and got excited for just a second. Then I remembered that this is real life and god hates me
Its ok....I love you..... hahaha
Old 04-06-2004, 09:03 PM
cfhoodeclipse
R3BORN

cfhoodeclipse is on a distinguished road

maybe xhibit took it and got some dvd players installed
Old 04-06-2004, 10:16 PM
DomesticDesire
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

ddue i am so sorry to hear this, i jsut saw the car last week...........i will keep my eyes out around the areah........its jsut sickening
Old 04-07-2004, 01:16 AM
BooztedSI
Fuk Hondas

BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI

my car got hit broke into twice. i can only imagine what a whole car gone feels like. Thats why im getting out of hondas, and imports period.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Whistler
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Do you have home owners ins.(do you own the house you live at or your parents) I think you can make a claim. Ive had damage to some of my cars and it was actually covered by my home owners. Just a thought. Someone want to chime in know about insurance.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:21 AM
EvaUnit01
Heretic & RSX driver

EvaUnit01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mi4nKuwait, i remember when you told everybody that that had happened to the teg. Still sucks you didnt catch the people that did it. But back to the subject at hand, sorry to hear of the loss man, i'll keep an eye out here in the hampton area.
Old 04-07-2004, 06:45 AM
"SI"ngle Cam
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Whistler
Do you have home owners ins.(do you own the house you live at or your parents) I think you can make a claim. Ive had damage to some of my cars and it was actually covered by my home owners. Just a thought. Someone want to chime in know about insurance.
I rent and my renters insurance doesn't cover it.

Quick Reply: My Car was just Stolen Help find it