Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 04-09-2011, 05:02 AM
DURHUR
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by N3VRMOR52
Sure did. A few of my friends live out that way
Friends with justin bailey?I ran into you guys going to that spring show down thing like two years ago...green integra then?

Small world.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:31 AM
N3VRMOR52
Football Junkie

N3VRMOR52 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Yeah man, that's me. haha yeah I remember that video, it's funny because I drive that road we made the video on every day coming from work to the gym at Green Ridge. Last we talked I was still in college and playing football. I graduated 2 years ago, got married recently and got my own house over near DQ/Hardees off Gus Nicks.

Good to hear, still got the ol' RSX? Does it look the same these days? I've been pretty good myself, can't complain. Still alive and kickin'!
I always thought you were going to go pro! What happened?! ha I dont live far from there. I live up behind William Byrd kinda. It looks a lil different few things here and there, I forgot what I had done the last time you saw it...one thing hasnt changed, still slow as piss haha
Old 04-09-2011, 07:33 AM
N3VRMOR52
Football Junkie

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Friends with justin bailey?I ran into you guys going to that spring show down thing like two years ago...green integra then?

Small world.
Yeah I remember that. I forgot your name, sorry, im horrible about that
Old 04-09-2011, 09:31 AM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Yeah I remember that. I forgot your name, sorry, im horrible about that
I don't think we ever formally met,my name is christian.

I used to see you car pretty much daily,i liked it.Does it still look the same?
Old 04-09-2011, 10:39 AM
N3VRMOR52
Football Junkie

I don't think we ever formally met,my name is christian.

I used to see you car pretty much daily,i liked it.Does it still look the same?
Pretty much. I might have changed a few things since you last saw. After I get my hood and headlight situation taken care of I will snap some pics. My Seibon hood is fucked. I was an idiot and didnt take care of it properly, took it to Euro specialty and they said they could reclear it but it would just get rid of the oxidation and the cracks and scratches would still be there so I might have to get a new one. I take it you dont have the teg anymore?
Old 04-09-2011, 12:41 PM
DURHUR
Banned

Pretty much. I might have changed a few things since you last saw. After I get my hood and headlight situation taken care of I will snap some pics. My Seibon hood is fucked. I was an idiot and didnt take care of it properly, took it to Euro specialty and they said they could reclear it but it would just get rid of the oxidation and the cracks and scratches would still be there so I might have to get a new one. I take it you dont have the teg anymore?
That integra was 16 cars ago haha.

I have an accord now.Check out the western post your ride thread.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:46 PM
N3VRMOR52
Football Junkie

That integra was 16 cars ago haha.

I have an accord now.Check out the western post your ride thread.
Looks damn good slammed. I dont see many of that year done clean like that
Old 04-10-2011, 04:14 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I always thought you were going to go pro! What happened?! ha I dont live far from there. I live up behind William Byrd kinda. It looks a lil different few things here and there, I forgot what I had done the last time you saw it...one thing hasnt changed, still slow as piss haha
i did too man. had all paperwork i needed for combine, all my tests were where they need to be, my measurables were 6'2" 290 lbs., and in my senior year at our division championship, I went down to a freak accident. planted on my left leg, our left tackle got beat across his face, let the end inside of him. so he latched on to his shoulder pads and pushed him down inside the line. both guys, shoulder pads and neck first hit me in the crease of my hip, and folded my legs up under me and my heels literally touched my ass (saw this on film, it was absolutely painful to watch again). I didn't sleep for 36 hours from the pain, couldn't drive my car, nothing. Diagnosis - knocked my pelvis out of alignment, tore my pureaformous muscle which then tightened around my sciatic nerve in my leg, and collapsed my L4/L5 vertebrae and pinched sciatic nerve in a 2nd place. That pretty much ended everything. I remained in pain for months after, so I started losing weight. But at our banquet, I was presented with a bunch of awards from my senior year, and my coach came to me and said get your bags packed, I told the coach on the all star team that you would be in Missouri in April to play for him. I was in shock, but I was like wow okay great (cause I was pain free). Well long story short, I gained all my weight/strength back, and then went to Missouri and played in the NAIA All Star Game, and went out with a bang. But that game summed everything up for me, my body couldn't handle it anymore. After the game, my back pain came back.

So I went to Tuck chiropractic here the Noke and had them look at me, and after MRI's and x-rays, they determined my back was in such bad shape, that any sort of blunt trauma or just getting hit wrong in football, and I would be in a wheel chair by the time I am 30. So basically, I was told I had to give it up and that I needed to lose weight to take pressure off the nerve.

Since then, I've lost over 50 lbs., but all my back pain is finally gone (2 years later) and things are much better. Sorry for the novel, but it's not east to just sum up what's happened to me since we last spoke lol. Now I just got a good job using my degree in Salem. I miss football with everything in me, but it's for the best in the end.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:36 AM
N3VRMOR52
Football Junkie

^^^OUCHHHH!!!! I cant even imagine that kind of pain. Not easy giving up on your dream but you gotta do whats best sometimes. My buddy John played for JMU a few years ago. He was tailback and took a hit to his knee similar to Willis Mcgahee when he was at the University of Miami and was told it would be in his best interest to give it up and everytime we still play some flag or something after awhile you can hear his knee popping everytime he takes a stride its awful. Where you work?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
i did too man. had all paperwork i needed for combine, all my tests were where they need to be, my measurables were 6'2" 290 lbs., and in my senior year at our division championship, I went down to a freak accident. planted on my left leg, our left tackle got beat across his face, let the end inside of him. so he latched on to his shoulder pads and pushed him down inside the line. both guys, shoulder pads and neck first hit me in the crease of my hip, and folded my legs up under me and my heels literally touched my ass (saw this on film, it was absolutely painful to watch again). I didn't sleep for 36 hours from the pain, couldn't drive my car, nothing. Diagnosis - knocked my pelvis out of alignment, tore my pureaformous muscle which then tightened around my sciatic nerve in my leg, and collapsed my L4/L5 vertebrae and pinched sciatic nerve in a 2nd place. That pretty much ended everything. I remained in pain for months after, so I started losing weight. But at our banquet, I was presented with a bunch of awards from my senior year, and my coach came to me and said get your bags packed, I told the coach on the all star team that you would be in Missouri in April to play for him. I was in shock, but I was like wow okay great (cause I was pain free). Well long story short, I gained all my weight/strength back, and then went to Missouri and played in the NAIA All Star Game, and went out with a bang. But that game summed everything up for me, my body couldn't handle it anymore. After the game, my back pain came back.

So I went to Tuck chiropractic here the Noke and had them look at me, and after MRI's and x-rays, they determined my back was in such bad shape, that any sort of blunt trauma or just getting hit wrong in football, and I would be in a wheel chair by the time I am 30. So basically, I was told I had to give it up and that I needed to lose weight to take pressure off the nerve.

Since then, I've lost over 50 lbs., but all my back pain is finally gone (2 years later) and things are much better. Sorry for the novel, but it's not east to just sum up what's happened to me since we last spoke lol. Now I just got a good job using my degree in Salem. I miss football with everything in me, but it's for the best in the end.
I feel your pain. Literally. I played two hockey games professionally before breaking both bones in my lower left leg. That pretty much ended it for me. Of course, I think I've gained all the weight you lost since then...

Quick Reply: intros and stuff