Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
kerrisaysss
ERMAHGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
All my shit is quote status...

And thats gay...

yer face is ghey.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i really wouldnt make a difference..i can drive a 350whp NX2000 any time i want..i just wanted one of my own...but apparently a higher power felt it was unnecessary for me to own such a car...fuck my life
Everything happens for a reason... Car may have lost its lugs on the ride home and rolled 6 times killing the owner on the way home... Ooooooooor the engine may blow up and catch fire trapping the owner inside... You never know broski...

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
yer face is ghey.

And ya know what slutface.... Iluhjoo... So I'm gonna let this one slide...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
kerrisaysss
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

And ya know what slutface.... Iluhjoo... So I'm gonna let this one slide...
tehwin.
iluhjootewwww
yay.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:26 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

im mostly pissed off that i wasted my time, as well as others. i had to borrow $500 from 2 diff friends just to be able to get the car..also spent money i didnt have, fixing my car. now im flat broke, no job, same fucking car...i sware im cursed to the fucking 200sx...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

So... I'm gonna take a shower and take my happy ass to bed... Teh Gauge Monster will be here at 7ish....
Old 10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
kerrisaysss
ERMAHGERD

GOODNIGHTTT <33
Old 10-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

im mostly pissed off that i wasted my time, as well as others. i had to borrow $500 from 2 diff friends just to be able to get the car..also spent money i didnt have, fixing my car. now im flat broke, no job, same fucking car...i sware im cursed to the fucking 200sx...
Why not keep it? Its a nice car... I'm not a nismo fan or a fan of that particular car, but I'm partial to your car...

Go fill out the paperwork at Express tomorrow... Then try to get on at Dynax... We need help on 2nd shift... We're understaffed... DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!

And on that note... I'm out...
Old 10-13-2009, 09:36 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Why not keep it? Its a nice car... I'm not a nismo fan or a fan of that particular car, but I'm partial to your car...
my list of reasons for wanting to get rid of it is way longer than my reasons for keeping it. its not a good car for what i want to do. to tell you the truth, i wish i never bought the car...but at the time is was pretty much my only option.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:12 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

You sir. need a CRX. or that damn truck. :P
Old 10-14-2009, 03:41 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

my list of reasons for wanting to get rid of it is way longer than my reasons for keeping it. its not a good car for what i want to do. to tell you the truth, i wish i never bought the car...but at the time is was pretty much my only option.
Whatchu want fo it, my n*gga? I'll buy it from ya in sushi... Wassup?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic