Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Whos got faster cars?

Old 12-12-2007, 05:52 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard
Default Re: Whos got faster cars?

Wow I cant believe arguing about this crap. The fastest car is owned by "That Guy." And if your car isnt the fastest, then obviously you are not "That Guy." It is like we are claiming pride on a car we dont own. Werd to big byrd.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:23 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

my car is the fastest and i reside in nova , what ya gonna do now bitch
Old 12-13-2007, 06:14 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

EX0WNZU has disabled reputation

actually nobody is arguing about being "that guy", we just pride ourselves up here in NoVA for having fast cars. So If my boy or someone else has something faster, yea, i'll rep for them, until I can beat them. Well that black hatch that has been running around manassas and out in md cleaning up is also the with the guys who've been jacking our cars for a long time now. So it's all just our stuff anyway.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
Well that black hatch that has been running around manassas and out in md cleaning up is also the with the guys who've been jacking our cars for a long time now. So it's all just our stuff anyway.
you re blaming the wrong guys the guys who are jackin shit are the guys from MD they've made threats to other people from nova that they're gonna jack their cars....as far as the black hatch its still the same set up that ran fisher's red hatch...

Last edited by Israel; 12-13-2007 at 07:13 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:42 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

well i'm talking about the little spanish dude that has his brother driving the car. If that's the same car, yea, they are with the crew jacking stuff. Do i Know this personally, yes I do. They were all together buddy buddy at the track and they are tight. They have a white eg, black eg, always swapping radials at the races, and they are always at bk.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:45 AM
4drgsr
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

Originally Posted by ravenracer
my car is the fastest and i reside in nova , what ya gonna do now bitch
your car was sold!!! and who cares who is fastest,no body does it on a track where the public eye can see it!!! all the dipshits that claim to be "fast" do it on the street,and i'm old skool in saying this ,but a timeslip speaks for itself,not a dipshit kid in the passenger seat saying "my boy won"/rant
Old 12-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
well i'm talking about the little spanish dude that has his brother driving the car. If that's the same car, yea, they are with the crew jacking stuff. Do i Know this personally, yes I do. They were all together buddy buddy at the track and they are tight. They have a white eg, black eg, always swapping radials at the races, and they are always at bk.
the guy i know drives his own car and which white eg? theres two a smaller skinny guy thens there an older dude that has one that used to primered and the guys I know are straight...are you talkin about the hatch that beat the quality tire hatch???
Old 12-13-2007, 10:31 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by 4drgsr
your car was sold!!! and who cares who is fastest,no body does it on a track where the public eye can see it!!! all the dipshits that claim to be "fast" do it on the street,and i'm old skool in saying this ,but a timeslip speaks for itself,not a dipshit kid in the passenger seat saying "my boy won"/rant
correction it blew up and then got sold haha, i still miss it
Old 12-13-2007, 01:38 PM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

Originally Posted by silvertuscani03
the guy i know drives his own car and which white eg? theres two a smaller skinny guy thens there an older dude that has one that used to primered and the guys I know are straight...are you talkin about the hatch that beat the quality tire hatch???
It's not the quality tire hatch, but yes. That's the one. And if we're talking about the same people, they aren't straight, they are shady as can be.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
TONYANJAII

TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII

Im the fastest!

Quick Reply: Whos got faster cars?