Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Guess its the newest fad......can't believe I haven't seen it on here yet (with pics)

Old 01-31-2012 | 06:46 PM
slotoyo
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo
Default Re: Guess its the newest fad......can't believe I haven't seen it on here yet (with p

^ looks good!

a friend did his center piece for his bumper where the rocks constantly hit and it still looks pretty decent after 6 months. May try this out
Old 02-01-2012 | 04:13 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Guess its the newest fad......can't believe I haven't seen it on here yet (with p

I am painting my Jeep with this shit...

and my fairings on my 2005 ZX6R
Old 02-01-2012 | 02:26 PM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

ya i was gonna do rhino line where the side moldings used to be on my cherokee and use plasti on the fender flares and bumper....but now i think imma just do plasti in place of the rhino line.
Old 02-01-2012 | 07:32 PM
LXative
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
final product? kind of surprised me.... i love it. The OEM plastics have a very natural look to them.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...1-31181901.jpg
Looks great.
Old 02-02-2012 | 01:34 AM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Tyty
Old 02-02-2012 | 11:15 AM
deadmemoryy
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by Captain Slow
ya i was gonna do rhino line where the side moldings used to be on my cherokee and use plasti on the fender flares and bumper....but now i think imma just do plasti in place of the rhino line.
I used it on my XJ where I did a fender trim on the rear, to kind of prevent rust and make it look a little cleaner. On the flares it worked great but on the body panels where it is actually painted, I suggest sanding real well and smooth before applying. Anything that caught it on the trail just scraped it off, even a finger nail, down to the painted finish. I did virtually NO prep work though.
Old 02-02-2012 | 11:56 AM
Hooch
Sheeeit

ah it`s just a dd, never sees trail time. but that's still enough motive to maybe do the rhino line after all.