Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-29-2011, 06:49 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
This guy knows all about Jesus Car meets.

How did all that turn out for ya?
It was the most successful weekly car meet in Virginia. And it was all brought down by a street racer that used me to build his organization. Even with all the slander, they still hasn't achieved what we did. This year we actually budgeted for free track days; one a month for 7 months. But if people are so gullible to think that we called the police on them or vandalized peoples cars I can't help that.

I moved on to better things.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Old 12-29-2011, 07:20 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Kneadz Moar Cthulhuz...

Old 12-29-2011, 07:21 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
It was the most successful weekly car meet in Virginia. And it was all brought down by a street racer that used me to build his organization. Even with all the slander, they still hasn't achieved what we did. This year we actually budgeted for free track days; one a month for 7 months. But if people are so gullible to think that we called the police on them or vandalized peoples cars I can't help that.

I moved on to better things.
that is a pretty bold claim.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:28 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Its not actually. Our biggest night had over 360 cars. We had a single point of access so we could count cars as they came in and we counted using a ticker style counter. We actually lost count, but some cars were coming in and leaving so they may have been counted twice. The official number was 363, but it could have been more or less. We averaged close to 300 and again this was on a WEEKLY basis, not monthly like the MAMM were, though MAMM has us beat by loooooooooooooooooong shot in numbers per event

It was held on private property with a 550+ capacity parking lot. At the end of last year we gained police cooperation because we are anti-street racing and this year we were working out equipment infraction exceptions for REV-X patrons. We were sorta secluded so we let people do what they wanted to do to an extent and during certain hours. We allowed things MOST spots would never allow like mini-trucks dragging, loud music and revving (until 10:00PM) we had a full service cafe and an adequate out door stereo system. We were in the process of building a burnout pit to do burnout competitions, etc. And it was all free.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 12-29-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:29 AM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by EgJunKi3..O.o
hey my names Rico and im looking to start a christian car club and have bi weekly meets and bring a positive environment to the jdm scene if anyone is interested or even has questions just pm. PLEASE DONT BASH THIS THREAD theres nothing trashy about sharing the same passion of motors and hellaflush lifestyle while putting it in a more positive direction so dont disrespect the effort im taking out thank you.
But I'm into Buddhism so does that mean I cannot join.....
Old 12-29-2011, 07:30 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Its not actually. Our biggest night had over 360 cars. We actually lost count, but some cars were coming in and leaving so they may have been counted twice. We average close to 300 and again this was on a WEEKLY basis, not monthly like the MAMM were, though MAMM has us beat by loooooooooooooooooong shot in numbers per event.
I hold a car meet everyday at fairoaks mall. All makes and models. A lot of people were there this holiday season. My parking lot gets pretty full.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:34 AM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Wait... what about mega meets? Pretty sure it put you to shame laser... and at my most I was pulling in more cars that you were also at Dicks... EVERYONE LOVES DICKS!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

I go to that fair oaks meet all the time during my lunch break. I didn't know that was yours!!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:36 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Junon
I go to that fair oaks meet all the time during my lunch break. I didn't know that was yours!!
Yesssir. Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mine. pretty good turn out, huh?

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)