Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My FresH WRseX

Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: My FresH WRseX

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
I'm well aware of how turbo cars work. There's just no need for a 3inch exhaust pushing so little power. Just saying.
I'm not trying to defend him or anything,

however what you are implying is that he needs to go back to stock/smaller exhaust until he's ready for 400+? Yet he bought it already half ass modded that way. It's kind of like saying that you need to get rid of the 3000 square foot house you just got for 100k because you don't have kids yet and don't need all of that room.

In my opinion, the exhaust can stay in hopes that he will actually make the car faster.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by SortaFlush

however what you are implying is that he needs to go back to stock/smaller exhaust until he's ready for 400+? Yet he bought it already half ass modded that way. It's kind of like saying that you need to get rid of the 3000 square foot house you just got for 100k because you don't have kids yet and don't need all of that room.

In my opinion, the exhaust can stay in hopes that he will actually make the car faster.
I care less about it knowing that he bought it that way. Judging by his appearance mods, I took him as a kid who just slaps on unneeded parts for non-existent power.

I hope he doesn't make it faster. Last thing we need is more kids with power they can't handle.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:31 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm going to go wash my stock Altima and post pictures because it's considered FRESH YO, since it's shiney and clean. Maybe I'll paint something on it to be unique.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:37 AM
ppayer38
Registered member

ppayer38 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ....AJ....
Never said "hellaflush" (for fuck's sake I hate that word) was fresh.

I'd consider this "fresh".

True story! Understood

Thats a good wya to put it and never thought of that...Thanks again

BTW nice S2K, not sure if that is your car now or your previous car but I do know the guy who used to own it.. Ill be helping him set up his Legend car once the season comes around

I care less about it knowing that he bought it that way. Judging by his appearance mods, I took him as a kid who just slaps on unneeded parts for non-existent power.

I hope he doesn't make it faster. Last thing we need is more kids with power they can't handle.
1st all my mods have a reason whether it was needing to be replaced and I went bigger/better better or just wanted to be different and it didnt cost me anything.

I dont race/play on the street like other idiots around here... I do race circle track on dirt and asphalt in a real race car and karts! Plan to try a little autocross this year in the WRX other than that the car does nothing but drive me around so 300 is plenty of power for that. Ive had 450whp and it is kool but no fun when your car is a DD and I dont believe in owning a car I dont drive so thats why I sold it!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:44 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by ppayer38

Thats a good wya to put it and never thought of that...Thanks again

BTW nice S2K, not sure if that is your car now or your previous car but I do know the guy who used to own it.. Ill be helping him set up his Legend car once the season comes around
!
Damn. What a small world. It's me. LOL. I'm the original owner of that S2000 and you've come to my shop to help us setup the Legends race car. Jim has setup school tomorrow and I got setup school Feb 11th as well.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Somalia
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

??
Old 01-27-2012, 06:51 AM
Somalia
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

This thread. .
Old 01-27-2012, 06:57 AM
ppayer38
Registered member

Damn. What a small world. It's me. LOL. I'm the original owner of that S2000 and you've come to my shop to help us setup the Legends race car. Jim has setup school tomorrow and I got setup school Feb 11th as well.
Which school are you guys going to?

Let me know how it goes and give me a shout when yall are ready to start on it(if you need a hand that is)
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by ppayer38
Which school are you guys going to?

Let me know how it goes and give me a shout when yall are ready to start on it(if you need a hand that is)
The one at Little Race Cars, in Yorktown VA. We will, I'm sure. We are doing the chassis braces tomorrow, then going to scale it. Also going to put it on our alignment machine and also use the the camber/toe gauge on it to see how identical they are.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 AM
ppayer38
Registered member

The one at Little Race Cars, in Yorktown VA. We will, I'm sure. We are doing the chassis braces tomorrow, then going to scale it. Also going to put it on our alignment machine and also use the the camber/toe gauge on it to see how identical they are.
Thats pretty kool. Well he knows his stuff and you can learn alot to get you started and a good baseline setup in it... Yall should have fun with it either way man

Quick Reply: My FresH WRseX