Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 11-16-2014, 04:37 AM
SiFlyBy
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Really flyby? What the hell did they just say? You and Leo had both best tighten up. Here you go:

Well damn Yardjass I just took it as a call to action and thought I would share where I was coming from. Oh well I guess that's to be expected.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:54 AM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Just remember young padawan, rep around here is serious business and the next few post of your will determine if I destroy yours or not
Old 11-16-2014, 05:25 AM
SiFlyBy
Registered Member

SiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these partsSiFlyBy is infamous around these parts

Yeah I see that, I honestly didn't even know what that meant at first haha. Anyways point taken, I never meant to step on any toes. I didn't realize I blindly jumped right into the shark tank.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by SiFlyBy
Well damn Yardjass I just took it as a call to action and thought I would share where I was coming from. Oh well I guess that's to be expected.
This is simple, go post something constructive in those threads I provided. Don't do any dumbass shit like that again and I'll get you some reps the other way when I'm able.

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Just remember young padawan, rep around here is serious business and the next few post of your will determine if I destroy yours or not
Old 11-16-2014, 07:42 AM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
they already destroyed his, so i whiteknighted.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Actually he was red as fuck already before I hit him. I don't think anyone else negged him, it was probably pre-existing.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:55 AM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

nonetheless i whiteknighted as is customary because rep doesn't matter
Old 11-16-2014, 10:53 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by SiFlyBy
Yeah I see that, I honestly didn't even know what that meant at first haha. Anyways point taken, I never meant to step on any toes. I didn't realize I blindly jumped right into the shark tank.
Reputation isn't used for anything (like warning/infractions or trader ratings) and you can always disable it if you don't want to participate.
Old 11-16-2014, 11:03 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by eng
Reputation isn't used for anything (like warning/infractions or trader ratings) and you can always disable it if you don't want to participate.
Negged

<3
Old 11-16-2014, 03:42 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

And btw, I think this whole "trial thing" is a utter failure. Shit topics, shit posts by shit posters to get 15 posts.

I never had an issue spending the money for patron, nor an issue paying for a sponsor spot to sell things. And BTW I never had to do any of those things, I could have sold my stuff on here for free. Without coughing up a few bucks.

Id like to also add, I've always "asked" a mod before hand what I could and could not do. Nunya has always helped with any question I've had, and im sure he can vouch for me.

Its great having new members sign up and contribute to this site, and I see the vision and the idea. But just seems it creates more issues (its nice seeing threads from 1-4 years ago getting bumped), I think paying 5 bucks a month really weeds out the idiots, scammers and flakes. Spend 5 dollars and sell things and make unlimited money seems like a no brainer to me.

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14