Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 09-12-2010 | 02:27 AM
snikwad
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

hmm, ive got a suomy for sale. see the classified section.
Old 09-12-2010 | 07:20 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Checked it out. More than I'm trying to spend but thanks for the heads up.

Different subject...Precision does inspections right? I feel bad going back bc I went in and looked at a bike he had for sale and ended up deciding against it. Everyone speaks very highly of them though so they'd be my first choice for any service I need done which is probably going to be quite a bit.

This will be my first time getting a bike inspected, are they sticklers for anything in particular?
Old 09-12-2010 | 09:14 AM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Motorcycles get inspected?
Old 09-12-2010 | 09:15 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ufctapout
If anyone has an extra/spare full face helmet they want to part with for a decent price, I need one. Size L or XL depending on the brand.
I have an old HJC that I dont wear anymore.. that I will get rid of... it is not in good shape by no means... but its a helmet... I roommate said that he would part with his, Seven Zero Seven "Seven Sins" helmet. Give me a call or text if you want it. My number is in my classified threads. Let me know.
Old 09-12-2010 | 11:34 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by j4k3
I lol'd
Old 09-12-2010 | 01:48 PM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Checked it out. More than I'm trying to spend but thanks for the heads up.

Different subject...Precision does inspections right? I feel bad going back bc I went in and looked at a bike he had for sale and ended up deciding against it. Everyone speaks very highly of them though so they'd be my first choice for any service I need done which is probably going to be quite a bit.

This will be my first time getting a bike inspected, are they sticklers for anything in particular?
yes, we do inspections. have you modded the bike at all? The only thing that seems to be an issue for inspections on alot of bikes, is non-DOT turn signals. Beyond that, it's just the usual (good tires, brakes, lights, horn, etc)
Old 09-12-2010 | 01:49 PM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j4k3
don't think I've ever had one inspected
Old 09-12-2010 | 03:02 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Lol I figured most people don't even bother. I have to get it done though bc I have to go to the DMV and take the skills test and they won't let you do it if you're bike doesn't have a current inspection sticker.

I wonder what the percentage of people that actually have a current sticker is. Probably about half.

I'll bet it's about the same percent that even have the M endorsement on their license. lol
Old 09-12-2010 | 03:03 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

Oh to answer your question skr00zloose, I haven't done any mods.

It's a completely stock 1997 XT225.

Super boring (but super fun) dual sport.
Old 09-12-2010 | 04:13 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

Random question....I'm on another bike forum and there's a guy with the same bike as me here locally. His wife's bike is giving him problems and he thinks its the CDI. He's asked if he can use mine to plug into her bike to see if that's the problem. Is there a chance that her bike could kill my CDI if her bike has some other underlying problem?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread