Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 05-03-2011, 05:00 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Josiah Cagle
1992 Galant VR-4 aka Rehab
From N.C.
Ex-Navy now college student.
I've been trying to get on with NS in Roanoke and finally got my interview this coming Friday. If all goes well I'll be moving to the Blacksburg/Christiansburg area by June.

As you can tell the car is pretty rough looking and has been in a steady state of repair and undoing since I bought it in 09'. But to ease the pain, I'll throw up some pics of my former cars.

My Evo is the one on the left. 05' 8 MR

These were two of my first cars. I bought them a month apart. The GS eventually got the bodykit removed in favor of a stock 97-99 bumpers and lights.

Nice cars man. I love the Galant VR4's. What does it need to run right now?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:47 AM
boostdtalon
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Flats zero's at the moment. I'm in the process of putting in a new engine. I haven't gotten the chance to run it yet. I'm hoping to make it to VIR this year for a HPDE day. Woo I've seen pictures of your S13. I'm Jonathan McCreary's (Opie) friend from Mount Airy.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

No way! Jonathan is a good guy. We'll all have to get up, cook out or something sometime, man.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
boostdtalon
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Ill be up Thursday night for my interview. I'd love to see your car in person. Id love to venture into a S13 one of these days. Maybe we can meet up? Yeah Jonathan is my boy.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:27 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

I need to get you guys out to BST sometime. Dude is a DSM beast.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:24 AM
boostdtalon
Registered Member

Yeah I wanna go up there. I got some stuff I want to eventually get done.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Love Evo's

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I need to get you guys out to BST sometime. Dude is a DSM beast.
Miles Denton(Denton Motorsports) down in fieldale is the best dsm guy!!

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 05-04-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
boostdtalon
Registered Member

Really the only thing I would need is some Fab work eventually. I want to do a tubular bumper support like I've seen on some Nissan's and possibly a custom fmic setup.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:58 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Really the only thing I would need is some Fab work eventually. I want to do a tubular bumper support like I've seen on some Nissan's and possibly a custom fmic setup.
BST could definitely make that happen. They do top notch work!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:26 PM
slomotion

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Hey figure I would do an intro, for 3/4 of my year. lol I live in williamsburg, va but im going into my junior year at ferrum college. Would like to get into the western car meets and any info when im on the west side will be appreciated.

Quick Reply: intros and stuff