Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 03-13-2016, 10:55 AM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Dook status

Old 03-13-2016, 05:03 PM
NVER ENF
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

^^^^ At first glance I thought that said Trump! That's one sad/worn out looking 240.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:22 AM
RatchetGoon
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

those depo signal housings look fresh.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Boosted.
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Why is it that every time I see a 240 for sale it is labeled as "excellent shape" and $5,000+ in the same state of shape as this one?
Old 03-15-2016, 06:27 AM
RatchetGoon
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

because there's a group of people out there that believe it. one of the reasons i dropped out of the facebook groups last year was the overwhelming amount of kids buying these and complaining they bought a peice of shit... and when you try to help they complain about the costs.

its not beyond saving.. just who cares enough to do it? just like the 88 fox bodies that still go for $2k...
beat to hell and redneck hacksawed to death... but someone out there with $2k wants it bad enough.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Boosted.
Why is it that every time I see a 240 for sale it is labeled as "excellent shape" and $5,000+ in the same state of shape as this one?
Because people are moronic 240 dick riders who are literally too stupid to pony up a couple more grand and forego the haggered shitbox in favor of a half decent S2000, WRX, 350Z, etc.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Boosted.
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Most of the morons who buy these are fresh out of high school and have no clue what they are doing. I just don't understand the prices of drift boi ones. Iv'e seen immaculate bone stock ones for 2k and under but thats because it was an older person. The sad fact is the imported r32's are reaching the same level as the 240's, iv'e already seen 2 with spray can jobs and one dumped on the ground with beat fenders. Honestly they don't impress me much at all anymore, unless It were to be a rare type.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:40 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

They never impressed me to be honest.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:50 AM
YOTARIP
1UZ Inside

YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP

The IS300 must be the new 240.

LOL, It's an Auto.

I paid $1500 for this heap. I still felt like I needed a shower after the money changed hands.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:56 AM
RatchetGoon
Indelible Anomaly

still a nice price. but yeah... thats some H20i shit right there.

Quick Reply: Dook status