Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 01-26-2011, 02:31 PM
GNARKILL
-___-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL
Default Re: Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

iphone pic
Old 01-26-2011, 02:34 PM
DwiZZy
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by Wittman
iphone pic
Want to trade
Old 01-26-2011, 06:31 PM
impound

impound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
Damn that sucks, I always hated when a ink pen or marker would break.

EDIT: Why did you edit the picture and add a different one? Now my post makes no sense lol.

HAHA sorry..posted the wrong pic. Just so everyone else knows what your talking about. Last auto-x
Old 01-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
not my conversation but ill chime in. if i spent the money to buy my car i will make the car look how ever i want if it looks trendy to some people i wouldent care cause im working on it how i want and making it look how i want. thats just my opinon
I agree, I don't think anyone was initially getting pissy about the fact that the car is "trendy," it's that he came in here like he was hot shit claiming he had the cleanest civic in Roanoke, people calling out arrogant d bags is not a new occurrence on this site. Trendy =/= Clean.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:10 AM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
not my conversation but ill chime in. if i spent the money to buy my car i will make the car look how ever i want if it looks trendy to some people i wouldent care cause im working on it how i want and making it look how i want. thats just my opinon
True statement. I commend you for that (if your telling the truth) because it's becoming a rarity here.

In regards to your comment: It's the motivation behind doing something that makes it trendy or not. Did you do it for YOU because YOU like it? < Awesome. Did you do it because it's the "IT" thing to do and other people like it? < TRENDY. Good example: BIG ASS Sunglasses on an ugly bitch- Did she buy them because they cover up her ugg-face? <Awesome. Did she buy them because everyone on facebook has a 'sucky-face shot from over head' picture with them on? <TRENDY.

"To each their own". Thinking that Integra is trendy is my opinion. Forcefed's opinion; He likes it.

PS: Don't get but hurt, I'm not attacking you or anything, just responding to your comment. Members here have been super defensive as of late....
Old 01-27-2011, 03:00 AM
VroomVroom
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by jdmguy87
Originally Posted by slow91crx
maybe if i took everything off my car but the wheels you guys would like it better. Everything you guys think you are doing new to your cars has been done already. how do you think you get the parts to do it. Everyone is trendy considering that you are shown what you like by someone else then you go get them. The only car that isnt trendy is the first one built and we all come after that. Because im sure no one on here built the first of the car they have. And custom wheels dont mean jack. If you can get them so can everyone else
nobody, that i recall, was saying anything about your trendyness at first. you came in here saying your shit was the "cleanest in roanoke, blahblahblah" then everyone started picking apart your car and you got super butthurt. the thing about your car is that you have almost every fucking possible popular/overused/trendy item on your car...unused roof rack with dumb stickers covering it, shocker sticker, ebay front lip, ebay fog lights, ebay headlights and corners, ebay sidemarkers, black hood for the "carbon fiber" look, ziptied offset license plate, window visors, and rotas. the only trendy thing you dont have, that actually looks good, is good wheel fitment.

rage/

on top of all that, you didnt even take the pictures of your own car...read the fucking thread title, moron

/rage
Old 01-27-2011, 03:41 AM
nismo350z
Registered Member

nismo350z has disabled reputation

Old 01-27-2011, 06:37 AM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by impound
HAHA sorry..posted the wrong pic. Just so everyone else knows what your talking about. Last auto-x
Mix some PEPTO/IMODIUM into your next oil change... should clear that up.

Valve cover is dope.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:59 AM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

this thread is full of fail.

i suppose it started with the thought that ONLY the super hip self-proclaimed professional photographers or highly skilled hobbyists would chime in with their sweet shots of their cars parked next to the empire state building or eiffel tower, but then degenerated into loads of blurry cell phone pics of stock civics and integras.

both ideas are not without flaws, but at least people posting pics of their cars allow for some sort of sight recognition on this board where otherwise you're limited to a username. the 'post pics of your cars' idea is not a new one, not even to this board... can we have a little civility in here and stop crying with all the 'only 1 shot and it has to an artistic reflection of who you are as a person' bullshit.

that said- it's nice to see what people drive... until you realize that 90% of this site drives the following-

integra
civic
s2k
sti
srt-4

with a few 240s, 3-series, and is300s thrown in.

i wouldn't even post a pic of my car because it looks like every other stock montego blue e92 on the road... but at least it's different from all other cars posted in here thus far.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

You hate me (for whatever reason) but you have a really nice car. Much respect and green box for you.