Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 AM
paperassgasket
Band

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by JROW
F winter. I can't wait to ride my bike again!!! Gonna do some parking garage laps this weekend hahahaha Fuck.
fuck the weather... i'd ride if my motor and frame weren't separated.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
I said that for the 15 mins I was on ole dukey a couple weeks ago. I had snowboarding gloves, leathers, a hoodie and a ski mask on but started full body shaking 10 mins into it... makes me sad to drive in a cage :/
Old 01-13-2011, 10:33 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
I said that for the 15 mins I was on ole dukey a couple weeks ago. I had snowboarding gloves, leathers, a hoodie and a ski mask on but started full body shaking 10 mins into it... makes me sad to drive in a cage :/
Layers my friend.
Get yourself some good long johns or other thermal underwear. You'll be fine.
I was just telling Grom about the 2nd time I rode my bike. I was in Arlington just getting onto the highway and it started to POUR rain + freezing rain. I said fuck it and rode the whole way home despite the fact that cars were pulling over because it was raining so hard.
THAT shit was cold but even then, the only part of me that was uncomfortable was my knees where my jeans had holes and my feet from my boots being full of rain and ice.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Layers my friend.
Get yourself some good long johns or other thermal underwear. You'll be fine.
I was just telling Grom about the 2nd time I rode my bike. I was in Arlington just getting onto the highway and it started to POUR rain + freezing rain. I said fuck it and rode the whole way home despite the fact that cars were pulling over because it was raining so hard.
THAT shit was cold but even then, the only part of me that was uncomfortable was my knees where my jeans had holes and my feet from my boots being full of rain and ice.

Yup!

I commute from Woodbridge to D.C. everyday M-F on my 2005 ZX-6R 636 and I have hit some hardcore rain.. Still rode it out and the cars also pulled over...
Old 01-13-2011, 10:46 AM
paperassgasket
Band

Originally Posted by eXploited
Yup!

I commute from Woodbridge to D.C. everyday M-F on my 2005 ZX-6R 636 and I have hit some hardcore rain.. Still rode it out and the cars also pulled over...
I mean that's your only option really... what else are you gonna do? Pull over and take shelter under your bike?
Old 01-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Only part I can't balls up is when my throat/face gets cold. My legs/arms/chest could be blocks of ice as far as a I care, but the second my neck or face get chilly its game over.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
paperassgasket
Band

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
Only part I can't balls up is when my throat/face gets cold. My legs/arms/chest could be blocks of ice as far as a I care, but the second my neck or face get chilly its game over.
full face helmet and balaclava?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

When it's this cold, I wouldn't enjoy it. That defeats the purpose, toys are supposed to be fun. 45-50 and up, I'll ride some. I broke down and bought another car so I play with that in the cold
Old 01-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA Since Derrick hadn't posted this up yet...
Old 01-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Hammer Down
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

dope!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread