Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
paperassgasket
Band

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79yL_KX1rw&feature=player_embedded
Old 01-31-2011, 05:32 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
edit:
is this rossi?
Pretty sure it's him from the Wroom event. Ducati and Ferrari get together and show off the new year models and leathers/firesuits up in the mountains every year. There's a celelbrity kart race the drivers compete in.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

looks hella fun.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:04 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

perfect riding weather right now. Why am I at work, 30 miles away from my bike
Old 02-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by JROW
perfect riding weather right now. Why am I at work, 30 miles away from my bike
HA! Just went to my morning classes on the duck .....not much feels better

EDIT*

My bike has trouble starting in the mornins, and it seems to be the battery. I mean, running the amps (volts? idk) are showing between 14.0-14.02. When I try to start it, its at about 12.0, and then after on try its down to 11.8. This morning after only !TWO! kicks, it goes all the way down to LO BAT which is 11.5.

Any recommendations? And if I should get a new battery what do you guys prefer and know that work well (maintenance free one's obviously)

Last edited by Halfrican; 02-03-2011 at 06:42 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:51 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

Originally Posted by AfricanChild

EDIT*

My bike has trouble starting in the mornins, and it seems to be the battery. I mean, running the amps (volts? idk) are showing between 14.0-14.02. When I try to start it, its at about 12.0, and then after on try its down to 11.8. This morning after only !TWO! kicks, it goes all the way down to LO BAT which is 11.5.

Any recommendations? And if I should get a new battery what do you guys prefer and know that work well (maintenance free one's obviously)
Just replace the battery man. Bikes kill them fast unless you ride everyday like I did and now do again.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

I've been riding every day that's over 32 here. And keep it in a storage unit at night, I mean I parked the thing last night when it was 31 degrees around midnight, then this morning at 7 when I was going to class it decided to be a bitch and quit on me.

The battery that's in there from the factory is over priced imo, but I don't want to pay for something from autozone thats gonna die anyway.

What's a trustworthy brand/source?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

EDIT*

I'm actually going to be experimenting with lithium polymer batteries and low draw electrics. Could be the wave of the future.
As far as a quality battery? AGM batteries are the way to go. Odyssey makes damn good ones, but they're $$.

Last edited by paperassgasket; 02-03-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
I'm actually going to be experimenting with lithium polymer batteries and low draw electrics. Could be the wave of the future.
As far as a quality battery? AGM batteries are the way to go. Odyssey makes damn good ones, but they're $$.
You get what you pay for most of the time with batteries....thanks for the lead.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:15 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

I've been riding every day that's over 32 here. And keep it in a storage unit at night, I mean I parked the thing last night when it was 31 degrees around midnight, then this morning at 7 when I was going to class it decided to be a bitch and quit on me.

The battery that's in there from the factory is over priced imo, but I don't want to pay for something from autozone thats gonna die anyway.

What's a trustworthy brand/source?
I use an autozone battery in my bike and it works just fine.... It is the battery sitting in the open air cold that kills it. Trust me on this one. Keeping in a storage shed or garage won't save it. Unless it is 60 degrees or warmer.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread