Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:05 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!

I know I talked about damaging my trans last weekend. Well, the spare trans is in. Fixed the driveshaft if anybody seen the pictures, it looked pretty bad. Good thing I have a friend that works at a tranny shop. Told me how to clean it off without damaging the yoke. Worked great!! Exhaust goes back on tomorrow and have to top it off with fluid! Started it up with straight down pipes.. sounds sooo sweet!!! Think I might give it an oil change while it is up in the air. Just so I know that the tranny fluid and oil are fresh. I am pretty stoked. Wish me luck that this tranny thats been sitting for about 3 years will still hold the power, it has had fluid in it the whole time.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:15 AM
83Stang5.0
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0
Default Re: HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!

FYI

No one cares.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:46 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

This kinda reminds me of a myspace bulletin or something.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:54 AM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
This kinda reminds me of a myspace bulletin or something.
hhahah yea.

btw- OP. i was talking to some people about your bros skyline and one mentioned you got a new white 300zx and claimed you were pushing out some 500hp.

jw if theres truth to that or this guy didnt have his facts right.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Definatly some truth to that. Had some very close races with a buddys LS1 miata a couple weeks ago.

Never met this guy, unfortunatly met his brother with the skyline, but from what I can gather its a pretty fucking quick car.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:18 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by STink05
hhahah yea.

btw- OP. i was talking to some people about your bros skyline and one mentioned you got a new white 300zx and claimed you were pushing out some 500hp.

jw if theres truth to that or this guy didnt have his facts right.
well... since I dont know how much HP my car runs... I highly doubt that anybody else does either. People have a thing for running their flapper about shit they know nothing about.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:20 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Definatly some truth to that. Had some very close races with a buddys LS1 miata a couple weeks ago.

Never met this guy, unfortunatly met his brother with the skyline, but from what I can gather its a pretty fucking quick car.
that was last saturday... he said that he had 87 octane and a bad tune when he ran me... so.. that race doesn't count! LOL
Old 05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
IamMcLovin
DID YOU JUST FAIL?

IamMcLovin is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
FYI

No one cares.
Actually.. speak for yourself, I seen him out last weekend and heard that he wiped his trans. I was curious if he was gonna be back out this weekend or not.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:16 AM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
well... since I dont know how much HP my car runs... I highly doubt that anybody else does either. People have a thing for running their flapper about shit they know nothing about.
well you dont have to get defensive. i was going to say to those kinda numbers
Old 05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by STink05
well you dont have to get defensive. i was going to say to those kinda numbers
Its not so much defensive. Its everybody telling me what I am running. I have never had the car dyno'd since I got it. And I will run somebody and everybody's like. You must be like 6 million hp. I dont want to be driving around with everybody saying.. that is a 500hp Z. When its not. Then if it turns out to be like 400hp. People are gonna assume that I am the one lying. I dont know what my car runs in HP, nor has it seen the track since I have owned it. I will be more than willing to fess up the numbers but I am not going off what other people have done to their car, to guage how much mine is running. I am sure that it is in the 400's easy. I am not so sure about the 500's.

Quick Reply: HA HA!!! Trans is near complete!!!