Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pictures of bike after accident

Old 07-19-2007 | 03:57 PM
oodie
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts
Default Pictures of bike after accident

I was in a accident a couple months back. A lady pulled out in front and i was hurt really bad with back injuries here are some shots of the bike. They are not as bad as i thought it would be except the tank i dont know what it hit but is fucked up. Im in no rush to fix it because i cant ride this summer anyway and i have a pending lawsuit but she will be ready next year.

Old 07-19-2007 | 04:02 PM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of bike after accident

-tear
Old 07-19-2007 | 04:02 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Damn, sorry bro. Glad to here you will be back next year.
Old 07-19-2007 | 04:04 PM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

holy snikees
you are definably lucky
Old 07-19-2007 | 04:11 PM
oodie
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts

Yea i know im lucky i ended up have 5 broken vertebraes in my back sorry i dont know the spelling of it. 3 broken ribs and a collapse lung. My doctor says im healing up perfect. I feel 1000x better and happy to be alive and still be able to ride again.
Old 07-19-2007 | 04:17 PM
kwth8n
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

Wow glad your recovering. That is some weird damage though to the top of the tank. I wonder what the hell it hit that it took the brunt of the damage like that
Old 07-19-2007 | 04:33 PM
tundrafiend01
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

Glad to see you're still alive, much less able to walk, talk, and function on your own. Good luck in your recovery and I hope things go well with your lawsuit.
Old 07-19-2007 | 05:15 PM
Up_on1
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

u going to fix it or sell it? Im interested. Hope you are ok.
Old 07-19-2007 | 06:35 PM
cbucgo
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man. you got fucked up; but i'm happy to hear your healing good. back injuries are never fun. and that's the one bad thing about riding a bike; you might be the best rider in the world but never know about the next idiot that isn't paying attention. hopefully you'll get a sweet settlement and heal up perfect. as for your bike, parts aren't too hard to find. just make sure that your frame is straight especially at the neck. also check the forks, subframe, and swingarm. although they are bolt on parts, if one is bent it may have twisted the frame a little; especially at the neck. from one rider to the next, good luck and get well!!!
Old 07-20-2007 | 06:47 AM
seanazzy
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear man

Quick Reply: Pictures of bike after accident