Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

$20 Prostitute

Old 10-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Esco99
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99 Esco99
Default $20 Prostitute

By Kristin Davis
The Virginian-Pilot
© October 5, 2010
VIRGINIA BEACH

A woman convicted of prostitution and failing to disclose her HIV status was sentenced to 12 months in jail Monday.

Patricia Ann Curry, 45, had been accused of intentionally trying to spread the infection when she offered sex to two undercover detectives for $20 apiece in July 2009.

Police arrested only one other person on the felony charge in the five years prior to Curry's arrest.

In June, Judge Frederick B. Lowe convicted Curry of misdemeanor sexual battery and said he doubted she had intended to do anything other than make money.

According to court testimony, Curry told police she was addicted to crack and wanted money for drugs. She estimated she had unprotected sex with about 50 people each month.

Curry was diagnosed with HIV in 2007.

She told Lowe on Monday that she was trying to address her drug addiction and mental health issues.

"I can't do no jail time," she said.

Lowe sentenced her to 12 months each for prostitution and sexual battery, with the sentences to run concurrently.

"The court, in its concern," Lowe said, "can't do much of anything but keep you off the street for now."

How many people do you think have read this and just ran out the door to the ER?
At $20 a pop Im sure she got alot of you guys on that side of the water.

If this is a repost please delete
Old 10-04-2010, 07:25 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: $20 Prostitute

$20 seems to be pretty typical for oral.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:27 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by marlinspike
$20 seems to be pretty typical for oral.
i think in hampton it's not illegal to pay for a handjob?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
i think in hampton it's not illegal to pay for a handjob?
lolwut?

Actually...maybe...shit I need to look into this, because this seems like one hell of a loophole.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:33 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by marlinspike
lolwut?
strange VA laws, i think its legal to pay for a handjob in either Norfolk/Hampton or some shit like that

EDIT: its illegal to take a bath without a bathing suit in VA, oral is illegal and sex in any position other than missionary is illegal as well
Old 10-04-2010, 07:39 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

strange VA laws, i think its legal to pay for a handjob in either Norfolk/Hampton or some shit like that

EDIT: its illegal to take a bath without a bathing suit in VA, oral is illegal and sex in any position other than missionary is illegal as well
Yeah, I knew about the rest of them (well, I'm not so sure about the bathing suit one), I just remembered the prostitution statute differently. Right now I'm thinking a handjob is legal in the entire state, absent a local law outlawing it.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:53 PM
MoarLow
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

WHO WANT HANDJOBSSSS??????
Old 10-05-2010, 01:02 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

i raff'd
Old 10-05-2010, 02:18 AM
Hijacker
Registered Member

Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker

I thought the oral law was overturned a few years ago. The cops out in Roanoke were baiting gays with propositions for oral sex and then arresting them. So maybe it's only out there that it's legal. I dunno.

And I thought the bathing thing was that it was illegal to bathe in your front yard or some shit like that. You can find rednecks in the mountains with bath tubs in their front yards. Whether or not they're used.....
Old 10-05-2010, 02:48 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

A lot of the older laws stay on the books despite being overruled. We've still got a law on the books that forbids unmarried people from having sex even though the state supreme court has overruled it. Nobody wants to be the politician who got rid of the law that upheld morality.