Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: should i take what ive got and go to cali?
Go - not much here in VA
32.61%
Dont go - VA has a lot to offer
34.78%
I dont give a fuck where u go
32.61%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

California or Bust?

Old 05-24-2003, 07:27 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default California or Bust?

well i have been highly thinking of moving back to California, the bay area, and dont really know if i should do it or not. as some of you know ive been selling honda for almost 2 years and have already been offered a job with S.F. Honda. the only stip is that i would have to stay with my uncle for a few months to get my self settled, but hes in england right now hanging out with the owner of ducati motorcylces people in SF are kinda wierd, its a whole different world in a city like that. but i would love to start over fresh in life. im sure i would be making more money there. what do u guys think? i dont have a whole lot here in va so thats why im thinking bout leaving.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:32 AM
sung
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

SF is full of liberal FARKS.

i'd shoot myself before moving there.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:39 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I loved Southern Califorinia when I was there. But I've got a good network of friends, contacts, and stuff here, that'd it would be really tough to leave. But if you want to start new, and you already have a job and a place to stay, those are good reasons.
EDIT: For the record, I voted to not go because VA has a lot to offer.

Last edited by MA-HALF-E; 05-24-2003 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:39 AM
mD5
back in ther vvti

mD5 is an unknown quantity at this point

get used to cruising at 70mph bumper to bumper.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:45 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

i mean i enjoy my job here, and ive got a great place to live right now, but other then that theres not much. i dont have a whole lot here other then my job. the only thing worrying me about SF is all the fags and bums, but thats only in the heart of the city. i just think id enjoy my life alittle more there, i dunno. the imput is nice though
Old 05-24-2003, 08:31 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

FUCK VIRGINNY
Old 05-24-2003, 10:43 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

its up to you. california is a totally different lifestyle. more parties, more cars, more money, but also have to look at the downside, high living costs, fags, bums, traffic, crime, starting over, etc...

if up to you to weigh the choices and consequences, but in the end, just do what you think is best. i voted for stay in VA, i actually somewhat like it here
Old 05-24-2003, 11:07 AM
sprack
Registered Member

sprack is on a distinguished road

california all the way
Old 05-24-2003, 11:09 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Ive lived ALL over, out of the country, east coast, west coast, mid east, mid west (military brat)..

I lived in SF when I was a little kid, my sister was born there.. and man let me tell you, my parents are obsessed with one day going back.. so is my sister.

The west coast is SO different.

Its alot more expensive to live, yeah, but income there is alot higher, too.

They wont have professional jobs there that wont allow someone to live decently well. All depends on where you're at
Old 05-24-2003, 11:34 AM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

fun to visit, i wouldnt move back