Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

crazy person situation....what would you do?

Old 08-04-2009 | 04:17 AM
QuickSilverWR
Registered Member

QuickSilverWR has disabled reputation
Default crazy person situation....what would you do?

yep

Last edited by QuickSilverWR; 01-09-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:24 AM
98formulaLS1
Registered Member

98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: crazy person situation....what would you do?

first, you're an idiot for buying a jet ski without checking it out. i think you ought to have taken the hit for jet pump.

second, if i were a buyer, i would not have accepted a check, becuase of douchebags like you. Everything has it's problems, and it's your job to discover them before you purchase the item.

Did the seller agree to accept less money for the ski? or did you just TELL him that this is what you are paying for it? Did you sign any papers when you handed him the check that stated what was paid for the ski?
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:26 AM
HEISENBERG
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Get a dog.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:31 AM
crxnfx
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

you definitely need to fuck his sister.

ok, I didn't read what you wrote. but that's my advice, I think you should head it.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:33 AM
basketthis69
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

You may need a restraining order my friend. lol

I have never run across anything like this! This is funny but at the same time if it was happening to me I would be pissed! Dunno what else you could do besides an order against him. Maybe that will let him know that you are serious about the whole situation.

Maybe call him and ask him what he is trying to accomplish and see if you can come to some sort of agreement?... Maybe just go through explaining how the jet ski is now yours and you've titled it in your name and how you paid him for it. I deal with all different types of people. Crazies, rude ones, mean ones, happy ones, sad ones, etc... There are some crazies that just don't get it but if you try and talk it out with him maybe it will make sense to him. Maybe he just wants somebody to talk to. It seems he may be doing it for attention? Just give him a little attention and this will all be over with.

On the other hand, giving him attention may add "fuel to the fire". lol. You are in a predicament. Call the police non-emergency number and ask what you should do. They are usually good about what to do. And, probably better than my analogy of a crazy person above ^^^. lol. GL.

Let us know what comes of this.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:42 AM
QuickSilverWR
Registered Member

i have two worthless dogs that arent threatening at all.

^ yea, definitely a strange case. i am ok with dealing with some retard but i think it freaked my girlfriend out a good amount last night.

sending an illegit recovery service to my house for something i own at 1:30 am. really?
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:43 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

how do you know it was legit? You said dude didn't provide any information.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:45 AM
QuickSilverWR
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 98formulaLS1
first, you're an idiot for buying a jet ski without checking it out. i think you ought to have taken the hit for jet pump.

second, if i were a buyer, i would not have accepted a check, becuase of douchebags like you. Everything has it's problems, and it's your job to discover them before you purchase the item.

Did the seller agree to accept less money for the ski? or did you just TELL him that this is what you are paying for it? Did you sign any papers when you handed him the check that stated what was paid for the ski?

i did check it out. i will admit though, i didnt take the jet pump completely out of the ski to see the internals at the time of sell. my bad. next time i will completely disassemble the entire ski to make sure everything is in tact.

however when i sell things, i usually sell them in good shape or knowing that everything works.
Old 08-04-2009 | 04:51 AM
J0NG
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by QuickSilverWR
however when i sell things, i usually sell them in good shape or knowing that everything works.
Join the club.
Unfortunately, we're of a dying breed.
Old 08-04-2009 | 05:04 AM
Sabotage10
Registered member

Sabotage10 has disabled reputation

In my personal opinion, you owe this guy the amount of money you stroke him a check for. It wasn't his problem that you discovered and issue when you got home, I'm sure he sold it "as is" and not with a warranty to you. He actually can get you for the rest of the money legally but the way he is going about it, by sending people to your house, is ruining his chances of getting that money. The only way you will get this over with is to pay him the rest of what you owe him. Just my .02

Quick Reply: crazy person situation....what would you do?