Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

PTown Walk-a-thon

Old 03-30-2003, 07:03 AM
growley
Pre-"Crash" Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley
Default PTown Walk-a-thon

Lately, there seems to be a growing number of excessively overweight people going to the p-town spot. I propose that instead of driving their cars that are crappy anyways, they walk. Not only will this help them lose weight, it will decrease the amount of rice, noise, and harrasment from cops. Anybody agree with me?

How you like dis Matt?!
Old 03-30-2003, 08:45 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

HAHA, dude i didnt think you would actually post this! lol. that shit was so funny last night.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

classic, just classic! i didnt think you would actually post it! that shit was funny as hell! nice post!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 09:09 AM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

LMAO
Old 03-30-2003, 09:38 AM
ac2folo

ac2folo has disabled reputation

Bahahah...dude that is some funny shit. Guess I should have been there last night to see this shit!
Old 03-30-2003, 10:32 AM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

i wish u were there mimi i havent seen ya in forever!
Old 03-30-2003, 10:40 AM
ac2folo

ac2folo has disabled reputation

Hey girlie girl! You need to call a biatch when u r down here so we can meet up. Ill PM you the new cell.

Andrew (owwwch) and I chilled last night at the crib....maybe next weekend. If Jess is up to it, I want to run my hatch against her del sol.....so we shall see. We are gonna start on the teg now...
Old 03-30-2003, 10:54 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

damn ian that's funny...i missed it last night but i was there last weekend and there were 3 girls sitting on the tailgate of a guy's truck while he was driving, one lost her shoe...it looked like his front wheels were about to come off the ground...some people kill me, if you are overweight (girls) and dont want to get your feelings hurt, dont do stupid shit like that or wear fucking skin tight clothing...it makes sense...think about it
Old 03-30-2003, 11:48 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Originally posted by 94ProbeGT
damn ian that's funny...i missed it last night but i was there last weekend and there were 3 girls sitting on the tailgate of a guy's truck while he was driving, one lost her shoe...it looked like his front wheels were about to come off the ground...some people kill me, if you are overweight (girls) and dont want to get your feelings hurt, dont do stupid shit like that or wear fucking skin tight clothing...it makes sense...think about it
thats what he was talking about last night at ames. it was funny as shit cause we were bullshittin and out of nowhere ian busts out with.. "damn theres enough fat girls here to grind up and feed a country"
Old 03-30-2003, 11:53 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ac2folo
If Jess is up to it, I want to run my hatch against her del sol.....so we shall see.
Why do you want to do that? Your hatch has a GSR swap and is turbocharged.

Quick Reply: PTown Walk-a-thon