Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?

Old 07-01-2007 | 07:26 AM
DJsM3
Registered Member

DJsM3 has disabled reputation
Default Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?

I just got my new ride 2 days ago, but I havent driven yet (the way I want to) Where in Richmond/Chesterfield, can I drive my car and feel the drive? I would like to try it out today.
Old 07-01-2007 | 07:35 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?

welll im not sure what you have in mind, one of my personal favorites (in town) is riverside drive. something about the 20 different kinds of surface, debris, and obstacles makes that road fun to drive and a good test of vehicle just don't be flyin down there and run over walkers, bikers, ect...
Old 07-01-2007 | 08:00 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Head up Staples Mill Rd (Rt-33) northbound. The further you head out northwest, the curvier it gets. It's nearly 55mph the entire way. Popo's love to jump out from side streets in fields so go the speed limit and don't act stupid. Great on a drive like today.
Old 07-01-2007 | 08:29 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Deepwater Terminal Rd right in front of Bellz rd
best place in richmond by far
Old 07-01-2007 | 09:32 AM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

hugenot trail past 288 is a nice ride
Old 07-01-2007 | 10:10 AM
TheLittleRedSRT
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

snake rd isnt bad
Old 07-01-2007 | 10:30 AM
DJsM3
Registered Member

DJsM3 has disabled reputation

Well I didnt see your responses til now, and I had a few places to go to, so I just drove up Midlothian passed MHS, and back down Midlo. into Richmond. Now Im back home, it was fun, not as much as could've been, but fun.
Im going up to wing command later to see what happenin' anyone else going?
Old 07-01-2007 | 12:44 PM
TheLittleRedSRT
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DJsM3
Well I didnt see your responses til now, and I had a few places to go to, so I just drove up Midlothian passed MHS, and back down Midlo. into Richmond. Now Im back home, it was fun, not as much as could've been, but fun.
Im going up to wing command later to see what happenin' anyone else going?
no, most people who used to go there dont now bc idiots runied it for the normal people
Old 07-01-2007 | 04:28 PM
RobertE
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

+1 to staples mill up where its 55mph... if you head down broad street past short pump theres some nice country roads.
Old 07-01-2007 | 04:41 PM
8urcivic
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
snake rd isnt bad
short but fun.

Quick Reply: Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?