Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

srt4 at select wheels is a POS

Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 PM
slowMR2
oh sol slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation srt4 at select wheels is a POS

I went to select wheels on the blvd today bc I'm looking for a srt4. It was to good to be true the deal they were giving. Well the first day I was their they wouldn't let me test drive it? Well went their today and they let me drive it. Wow talk about a waste of time car builds boost holds it for 2 sec maby and then nothin but turbo serge. Then when I have questions they have no answers. Come to find out they bought it a auction which was not told to me the first day I talk to them. I was told its was a trade in. Well seems like a bunch a bull shit. Well just wanted to vent.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:05 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: srt4 at select wheels is a POS

Wait...so you actually saw a SRT-4 and were surprised to see that is was a piece of shit?

I mean, they kinda rolled off the assembly line as pieces of shit, so I don't know why you'd expect it to be much different at a used car lot.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:10 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Almost all of their cars are bought at auction. I've seen some of our trade ins end up at their dealership.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:18 PM
slowMR2
oh sol slow

slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by El Negro
Wait...so you actually saw a SRT-4 and were surprised to see that is was a piece of shit?

I mean, they kinda rolled off the assembly line as pieces of shit, so I don't know why you'd expect it to be much different at a used car lot.
No the car ran like shit it is a stage3 with tial waste, coilovers, msd, FPR, downpipe cat delete intercooler, and tons more I can't think of. Said they would give me a deal if I paid cash 16000 even after tax tags and title.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Stage 3?!?
Old 06-06-2008, 01:44 PM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by El Negro

You can chalk that up as the dumbest statement you've ever made on this site. Can you clarify what makes it a piece of shit?
Old 06-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
You can chalk that up as the dumbest statement you've ever made on this site. Can you clarify what makes it a piece of shit?
Because it only had stage 3 upgrades.

Last edited by Twenty5psi; 06-06-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:00 PM
slowMR2
oh sol slow

Stage 3 yes.

And as for its a peice of shit bc its only a stage 3 haha
330 hp stock don't sound bad to me

I was just disapointed the car run like ass (being it was messed up)
Old 06-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

I just get hung up on all the stages anymore.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Nigerian Hair
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by slowMR2
No the car ran like shit it is a stage3 with tial waste, coilovers, msd, FPR, downpipe cat delete intercooler, and tons more I can't think of. Said they would give me a deal if I paid cash 16000 even after tax tags and title.
I wouldnt buy a car that was that heavily modded to begin with.