Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IcePlex Spot No More

Old 08-24-2003, 09:40 PM
Polow da Don
BLACK&YELLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Polow da Don has disabled reputation
Exclamation IcePlex Spot No More

After being nice enough to let people hang out at the rink on saturday night, me and the owner decided to put it to an end for good. Having to pick up trash and telling people to turn their music down, and having people show up while business is still going on, has got a lil out of control. I let York 5.0 know that nobody is to hang out there anymore.I knew this was gonna happen because of the amount of people that were coming out every weekend, so it comes as no surprise to us.

Spread the word to those not on this board that this is no longer a spot to "chill" at, and the cops will be out enforcing our wish not to have people in our parking lot....
Old 08-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Honestly, why try?

Everyone knew what the outcome was gonna be. The scene is gay. Hanging out in parking lots is gay, I don't know why I did it for so long.
Old 08-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Tron
we aint the same.

Tron can only hope to improve

i wonder where the next place will be at
Old 08-25-2003, 04:29 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Ambient
The scene is gay. Hanging out in parking lots is gay, I don't know why I did it for so long.
Old 08-25-2003, 06:55 AM
DomokunSPL
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

haha. when i was little and my dad used to take me racing it used to be, go to the parking lot. see what you want to race, then leave go race and come back chit chat.....Now its go to the parking lot, see what you wanna "race", "race" in the parking lot, then do burn outs and blast limp bizkit.......in the middle of fuckin town.

retards
Old 08-25-2003, 07:15 AM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

The reason that spot got relatively big is because its the only lot that had given permission for people to go to. I was there Sat nite but I didnt notice the trash or music, I guess that shows up after people leave. Back to square one I guess.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Polow da Don
BLACK&YELLOW

Polow da Don has disabled reputation

Yeah i gotta call at about 10am telling me how "my friends" trashed the parking lot and if they want to continue to use the lot then i am gonna be cleaning the trash up myself on sunday morning. FUCK that and fuck yall that trashed it. Always gotta have the few people that fuck it up for everyone.... I might still have some people i know hang out up there, but other than that, the rest of the ricers can go do there thing else where , cuz it wont be at the Iceplex....
Old 08-25-2003, 07:58 AM
Attrayant
Reppin'

Attrayant is an unknown quantity at this point

it sucks, but I saw it coming, especially with the huge crowd that showed up last sat.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:00 AM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Well, on behalf of the decent people who hung out and didnt trash the place, thanks for providing a place for a few weekends.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:00 AM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally posted by Blackcord
Yeah i gotta call at about 10am telling me how "my friends" trashed the parking lot and if they want to continue to use the lot then i am gonna be cleaning the trash up myself on sunday morning. FUCK that and fuck yall that trashed it. Always gotta have the few people that fuck it up for everyone.... I might still have some people i know hang out up there, but other than that, the rest of the ricers can go do there thing else where , cuz it wont be at the Iceplex....
Should've just used to Carl special: "Pick up your fucking trash, this isn't your living room!" But it only works if your a white bald headed guy with huge ass muscles always carrying a blue gallon water bottle

Quick Reply: IcePlex Spot No More