Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

XSport Members

Old 02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
outtatime703
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
outtatime703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default XSport Members

I'm actually looking for people who go to xsport and use to breakdance. It's been awhile since i've done it but i wanna get back into it to get in shape. The workout room us generally empty after 8 or 830?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:33 PM
bboyoracle
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts
Default Re: XSport Members

Breakfamous, George Mason University's Bboy Club, holds weekly free practices and events. Go to:

Unitedwesmoke.21.forumer.com

I was the founder of the club, but no longer dance. The club is still very active under its new leadership.

Introduce yourself on the forum, a lot of the members there are down to meet new bboys. So don't be discouraged
Old 02-16-2009, 08:22 PM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

Hey, incase you are Interested "The Gamblers" are actually coming sometime in the next month... I don't know much about them, but I have heard they are extremely good. I'm a Manager at the Venue in which they are coming too.. So I will post info once I get the Final answer on it being that it wasn't my Contract I'm limited on info...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

I go to xsport on the regular, and used to dance for 2-3years. It's been a while, but if you want I can show you a few things. (I was a power head back in the day, I'm sure I can still do the majority).

Normally I try and avoid nights. I can't stand the crowds, teeny boppers, and general faggotry that goes around during those times. I'm usually there around 6:30 am on weekdays, and noonish-2pm on weekends. Weekends, I don't really care though.

I'm trying to get back into acrobatics, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:15 AM
bboyoracle
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by red si 99
Hey, incase you are Interested "The Gamblers" are actually coming sometime in the next month... I don't know much about them, but I have heard they are extremely good. I'm a Manager at the Venue in which they are coming too.. So I will post info once I get the Final answer on it being that it wasn't my Contract I'm limited on info...
Information on that event is also posted on the website I mentioned.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 AM
red si 99
JB-AP1 (Johnny)

red si 99 has disabled reputation

Oh cool.... Thank You!!! I'm getting the rest of that Info probably tomorrow but can you post the actual link to that event please ?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:24 AM
bboyoracle
Registered Member

http://www.myasia411.com/

Got it from this thread:

http://unitedwesmoke.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=956
Old 02-17-2009, 06:29 AM
mah hoe
Banned

mah hoe mah hoe

i went there once and popped a boner while a hot chick was spotting me. needless to say i never went back
Old 02-17-2009, 12:36 PM
outtatime703
Registered Member

outtatime703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Junon

We met before way back in the day when you had just put together your sr 240. I'm John Phams's friend.

Oracle

We met before too. I was the guy that put together the breaking competition at TJ 7 years ago.

Sadly I leave for work at 630 am. I generally hit the gym around 730 or 8 it's pretty empty.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

John Pham with the civic / was in LD? I'm still trying to get that fool to join the gym haha.

If you're trying to shoot for a weekend, I can always do that. I randomly go on weeknights if I feel like doing two-a-days (but it is rare), so give me a shout if you see me around.

Quick Reply: XSport Members