Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....

Old 05-23-2009, 07:37 PM
NDISGII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....

Just want to give a shout out the the owner of the white Subaru STI (if he is even on here) that was leaving SuperK tonight at around 11PM. You pulled out onto Victory and waited for me to catch up and made the left onto Rt17 along side me. I'm the guy in the white Supra. Your car sounded real good man and looked clean as hell. You sounded surprised when I mentioned how much power I was putting down. Was that a good surprised or a bad surprised...lol... . I know its kinda weak in the Supra community nowdays, but I'll get to the bigger upgrades one day. Whens the next lotto drawing . Anyways, very nice car and see ya around sometime! Peace!

Last edited by NDISGII; 05-23-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:49 PM
yeldak99
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99
Default Re: Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....

ummmm, 757 spotted thread not good enough>???
Old 05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
subtexel
Slow4door

subtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by NDISGII
Just want to give a shout out the the owner of the white Subaru STI (if he is even on here) that was leaving SuperK tonight at around 11PM. You pulled out onto Victory and waited for me to catch up and made the left onto Rt17 along side me. I'm the guy in the white Supra. Your car sounded real good man and looked clean as hell. You sounded surprised when I mentioned how much power I was putting down. Was that a good surprised or a bad surprised...lol... . I know its kinda weak in the Supra community nowdays, but I'll get to the bigger upgrades one day. Whens the next lotto drawing . Anyways, very nice car and see ya around sometime! Peace!
Not the STI guy, but I was behind you when you were pulling into the SuperK... (I was in a black SRT8) car looked pretty clean man, what all is done to it?
Old 05-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

I saw you on Jefferson as I was drooling over your car, and watched you FMIC glitter in the street lights. That guy is Todd I believe in the STI, hes a super nice guy.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:35 PM
NDISGII

NDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yeldak99
ummmm, 757 spotted thread not good enough>???
My bad...didnt see that sticky up there

Originally Posted by subtexel
Not the STI guy, but I was behind you when you were pulling into the SuperK... (I was in a black SRT8) car looked pretty clean man, what all is done to it?
Yes, I remember seeing you I think. There was a Prelude or something in between us right?

The car has some mods from the previous owner. I havent changed anything since I bought it years ago. It has a single 67mm. Unfortunately, I am having to keep boost fairly low (about 15-16lbs), due to some wierd ass fueling problem we discovered on the dyno. Until I take the time to figure that problem out, I cant do much with the car. Like it sits, its puttin down about 430-440. Like I said, kinda shiity in the Supra world, but I'll start messing with it eventually. The turbo is actually pretty wore out and the impeller wheel is pretty badly chipped from something going through it at some point it seems, but shes still kicking as best she can. For right now, I just take the car out every blue moon.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:49 PM
subtexel
Slow4door

subtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura about

My bad...didnt see that sticky up there

Yes, I remember seeing you I think. There was a Prelude or something in between us right?

The car has some mods from the previous owner. I havent changed anything since I bought it years ago. It has a single 67mm. Unfortunately, I am having to keep boost fairly low (about 15-16lbs), due to some wierd ass fueling problem we discovered on the dyno. Until I take the time to figure that problem out, I cant do much with the car. Like it sits, its puttin down about 430-440. Like I said, kinda shiity in the Supra world, but I'll start messing with it eventually. The turbo is actually pretty wore out and the impeller wheel is pretty badly chipped from something going through it at some point it seems, but shes still kicking as best she can. For right now, I just take the car out every blue moon.
Yep, I think it was a prelude or something like that (whatever it was, it was falling apart).

You're car looked pretty nice, I actually went off course to follow you in lol but ended up going on through to get to where I was going when you turned and went towards the Pizza hut. Car sounds like it'll be fun once you get everything sorted out.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 PM
NDISGII

Originally Posted by tceptikon66
I saw you on Jefferson as I was drooling over your car, and watched you FMIC glitter in the street lights. That guy is Todd I believe in the STI, hes a super nice guy.
I think I might have seen you too. Were you sitting at a light across from a soap and suds type place as I drove past you. Does your tC have some black going around the bottom of the car and I think black rims? Thats the only one I remember seeing. If so, it was very clean and nicely done! And yes, from the brief chat I had with the Scoobie guy, he seemed like a very nice guy. I wonder if it was Todd? The car was very clean and definitely sounded wicked.

EDIT: Just saw your profile and saw the pic of the car. I did see you at the light. Very nice car! Turbo?

Last edited by NDISGII; 05-23-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:56 PM
NDISGII

Yep, I think it was a prelude or something like that (whatever it was, it was falling apart).

You're car looked pretty nice, I actually went off course to follow you in lol but ended up going on through to get to where I was going when you turned and went towards the Pizza hut. Car sounds like it'll be fun once you get everything sorted out.
I'm with you on the Prelude...lol...I didnt get a real good look at yours, but it seemed clean as shit from what I saw. Those cars sound mean as hell when they get on it! What do those things run in the 1/4? I need to know if I need to stay away until I get mine in shape . I cant wait to get her all fixed up, but I actually have an MR2 that is higher on the priority list right now. I have to finish the MR2 so that it can be sold. Then I will spend some time on the Supra.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:02 PM
subtexel
Slow4door

I'm with you on the Prelude...lol...I didnt get a real good look at yours, but it seemed clean as shit from what I saw. Those cars sound mean as hell when they get on it! What do those things run in the 1/4? I need to know if I need to stay away until I get mine in shape . I cant wait to get her all fixed up, but I actually have an MR2 that is higher on the priority list right now. I have to finish the MR2 so that it can be sold. Then I will spend some time on the Supra.
Stock they run low 13s (13.0-13.3) @ 109, nothing too fancy but they wake up with basic mods. You planning anything else beyond getting the Supra running right? I was looking at getting a NA-T last year, kind of kick myself for not getting it heh.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:09 PM
NDISGII

Stock they run low 13s (13.0-13.3) @ 109, nothing too fancy but they wake up with basic mods. You planning anything else beyond getting the Supra running right? I was looking at getting a NA-T last year, kind of kick myself for not getting it heh.
Thats pretty damn good for stock....damn! Is yours stock? Plan on doing anything to it?

I do have some high aspirations for the Supra, but not until the MR2 is sold. Hell, my MR2 will smoke my Supra once completed, but not be nearly as reliable of a car at those power levels to keep it permanently, so thats why I will sell it once done. I'll be using the money from the sale of the MR2 to play with the Supra a little. Definitely going bigger on the turbo and going standalone to get rid of all the current black boxes that control everything. I am seeing alot of NA-T out there lately, so it definitely something to consider for sure.

Last edited by NDISGII; 05-23-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....