Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new to vadriven

Old 11-10-2009, 09:44 AM
sti-hntr
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sti-hntr
Default delelte thread daft punk

please delete

thank you to the moderators for giving me an opportunity to see how this place really is. only proved other forum boards opinion to be true.

Last edited by sti-hntr; 11-12-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: place sucks for enthusiasts
Old 11-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Integra2Be
Hi

Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be Integra2Be
Default Re: new to vadriven

Good luck.....

Welcome.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Welcome and teams left with F&F.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Fried_Chicken
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by sti-hntr
Hey whats up im new to va driven. i drive an evo. raised to the mitsubishi family. brothers owned a 93 vr4 3000 gt a 93 gsx a 97 gsx and a 94 gsx. i dont hate hondas because i owned an s2000. but i do hate fart cans with underglow light tuners. i do respect the concept you work with what you got, but please before you go out doing burn outs and donuts and making an ass out of yourself at local meets warn people, because your ruining it for those who actually respect the police force. Rev-illusion is the team i respect and honor. known all the original members since i was a young kid. i conside the original creators my brothers considering they are my real brothers best friends. shout out to those affliated or were apart of the 1st gen crew. i do plan on making a team but nothing that will disgrace the tuner enviroment. more for local support and aid to those who need it most. anyone need any type of help please pm me. by all means feel free and welcome to any questions dealing with any issue. if i dont have the answer i will try and locate one for you. thanx and drive safe \
later days
i was with you up until that point. Enjoy your stay here, and be grateful the mods have sticks up their anal crevices
Old 11-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Tujin
Registered Member

Tujin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
i was with you up until that point. Enjoy your stay here, and be grateful the mods have sticks up their anal crevices
Yeah, because otherwise he would REALLY BURN YOU
Old 11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

RESPECT AND HONOR, THESE ARE THE CAR CLUBBERS CODE
Old 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by sti-hntr
Hey whats up im new to va driven. i drive an evo. raised to the mitsubishi family. brothers owned a 93 vr4 3000 gt a 93 gsx a 97 gsx and a 94 gsx. i dont hate hondas because i owned an s2000. but i do hate fart cans with underglow light tuners. i do respect the concept you work with what you got, but please before you go out doing burn outs and donuts and making an ass out of yourself at local meets warn people, because your ruining it for those who actually respect the police force. Rev-illusion is the team i respect and honor. known all the original members since i was a young kid. i conside the original creators my brothers considering they are my real brothers best friends. shout out to those affliated or were apart of the 1st gen crew. i do plan on making a team but nothing that will disgrace the tuner enviroment. more for local support and aid to those who need it most. anyone need any type of help please pm me. by all means feel free and welcome to any questions dealing with any issue. if i dont have the answer i will try and locate one for you. thanx and drive safe \
later days
MAD PROPS MY *****!!! RESPEC AND HONOR FO SHO!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

can i be a member of your team?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by nftuatn
You don't get it man. You dont just become a member. You must first have honor and respect. Kind of like being a Jedi.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by nftuatn
you leaving team dickbutt?

trader

Quick Reply: new to vadriven