Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone flash for police?

Old 02-10-2004, 03:00 PM
TripleSeis
Refugee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TripleSeis has disabled reputation
Default Anyone flash for police?

i always flash my lights when i see a cop. They are fuckin vultures and they are denying us the right to use radar detectors. awhile back in gov. we found it was unconst. to ban them.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:10 PM
JETSWU87
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87
Default Re: Anyone flash for police?

It's pointless to do it in VA, as maybe 5% of the drivers won't ask wtf is this guy flashing his lights for?
Old 02-10-2004, 03:10 PM
BillMW
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TripleSeis
i always flash my lights when i see a cop. They are fuckin vultures and they are denying us the right to use radar detectors. awhile back in gov. we found it was unconst. to ban them.
I have made the best investment; the Passport 8500 with Vg2 cloaking protection. 300 bucks in Maine when I visited the family and it kicks ass. If they catch you flashing they will pull you over for "obstructing justice", ha...justice. Hey I forgot your name but aren't you the 3000 that was trying to figure out what was wrong with the control arm or something with your back tire?
Old 02-10-2004, 03:16 PM
TripleSeis
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

Yeah thats me. Seis....

anyway i'm gonna get a radar detector once i get a job and cought up on bills. I've just been saved a few times by flashing the lights. wonder if anyone else does. I usually only flash to "performance cars" or ppl that look like they could be picked up by the cop

Last edited by TripleSeis; 02-10-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:17 PM
blackFa5
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

i have a bel 985 it rocks.. and it also has teh vg2 thing going on. Anyways... I flash my lights if a cop is camping on the side of the road. Or if ii see one i ll tap my breaks, cuz a few people out there always wonder whytfk did that person tap their brakes and might slow down a little.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:31 PM
BillMW
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TripleSeis
Yeah thats me. Seis....

anyway i'm gonna get a radar detector once i get a job and cought up on bills. I've just been saved a few times by flashing the lights. wonder if anyone else does. I usually only flash to "performance cars" or ppl that look like they could be picked up by the cop
figure out what the problem was with the back wheel? When we're all cruising I usually pull ahead to look out for cops. And we have 2 way radios.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:37 PM
crumpler
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

bel 960, but it's not plugged in officer
Old 02-10-2004, 03:41 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Radar Detectors scare me. I think they give a false sense of security, but nowadays everythings so advanced..
Old 02-10-2004, 03:43 PM
JbodDriver
Registered Member

JbodDriver will become famous soon enoughJbodDriver will become famous soon enough

Yah, i have the solo S2, cordless with the vg2 protection also. Its awesome. I know that if i see someone braking, im gonna slow down. i flash my lights every now and then. I dont think the cops care too much about radar detectors. ive pulled up next to a few and i know they've seen it, but i guess its just one of those things that depends on which cop it is and how bad his day has been.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:44 PM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

I can remember a few times people have flashed me and potentially saved me from a ticket or two.

Quick Reply: Anyone flash for police?