Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

question..

Old 03-10-2004, 04:12 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default question..

ok.. question for you 7-5-7 folk.. what would yall think, of a '90 mustang GT with supra taillights and headlights..rice or nice..? the tailights have roughly the same shape, so little molding would have to be done but the front.. that could be difficult.. also.. what would yall think of having the side pipes like on a rousch on a '90 GT..?
Old 03-10-2004, 04:15 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: question..

hurry up and edit that and erase it all... for your own good
Old 03-10-2004, 04:17 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

nah.. post the opinions.. i wanna know.. i'm seriously thinking about doing the sidepipes.. i dont think that will look bad.. i just want to see what people think of the supra taillights..
Old 03-10-2004, 04:23 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

side pipes sound awesome, but the tail/head lights no. i can see them on a honda or eclipse (still ugly) but mustangs shouldnt go there.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:29 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Holy lord no on the taillights.
I just go with that and let someone else flame you mercilessly.

Nothing wrong with sidepipes, but they are not really beneficial to exhaust flow.
I have heard a few people get over the loudness in close proximity to their ear, but if you like them - do it.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:34 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Regarding the Supra tailights, I think you would be shot by your fellow domestic owners. But you might be able to join Team Outer Limitz (yo) or possibly even Total Kaos. Personally, I think it would be ugly as shit, but then again, it's a mustang.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:43 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Regarding the Supra tailights, I think you would be shot by your fellow domestic owners.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:47 AM
PyAri

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Supra tailights AND headlights belong on Supras.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:19 AM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

side pipes, sure...

Headlights/tailights? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only because you're going from domestic to import, but because that's just gay Just get a nice new paint job or some shit, if you're wanting something new that badly
Old 03-10-2004, 08:03 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

light conversions belong to ricers.

Quick Reply: question..