Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

EVO EATR is gone

Old 09-22-2004, 07:02 AM
EVOEatr
Toyota owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVOEatr has disabled reputation
Default EVO EATR is gone

I sold my car everybody. So when you see it driving around without the signature plates. You'll understand. Thank you. And you can look forward to a new STI with the same plates apearing soon enough.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:03 AM
mbui00

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: EVO EATR is gone

Ah man...how did it go with your parents, Matt?
Old 09-22-2004, 07:30 AM
JasonVT

JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point

nice plate. i know a guy with EVO KILR
Old 09-22-2004, 07:32 AM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EVOEatr
I sold my car everybody. So when you see it driving around without the signature plates. You'll understand. Thank you. And you can look forward to a new STI with the same plates apearing soon enough.
Congrats on the upgrade man. Do you post on NASIOC??
Old 09-22-2004, 12:59 PM
1max2nv

1max2nv is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw it last night.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:02 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

saw it today on 28 around 8 or so coming back from chantilly academy. i saw a white teg with red gabs and a white galant in the front driveway of one of the houses, i think there was a pic of the teg on here, but not sure. mr Brill has a pic of the teg w/ gabs, silver lightning and some other truck in the shop...
Old 09-22-2004, 01:11 PM
slosatty
Registered Member

slosatty has disabled reputation

hey TRU that pic on brills wall is harry, mike, and ian. I'm friends w/ evo eater and i called him today and he said that he was sellin it. And he asked me to try to locate a white sti w/ gold rims( i work at Paul Bro's in herndon) so he's defiently lookin...
Old 09-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slosatty
hey TRU that pic on brills wall is harry, mike, and ian. I'm friends w/ evo eater and i called him today and he said that he was sellin it. And he asked me to try to locate a white sti w/ gold rims( i work at Paul Bro's in herndon) so he's defiently lookin...
Locating a white STi with gold rims will be harsh. I say this because a Subaru of America rep said that they stopped issuing gold BBS wheels as an option for STis b/c everybody was trying to get 2004 STis shipped up and down the coast just b/c they had gold wheels and not silver.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
mbui00

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slosatty
Damn dan, you'd think he learned, but hes just going full throttle with this.
Old 09-22-2004, 01:52 PM
mainevent212
Banned

mainevent212 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about a white STI w/ silver wheels...and then having the wheels painted to match the subie gold?

Quick Reply: EVO EATR is gone