Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Farewell to BCisme

Old 09-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Farewell to BCisme

Just wanted to take a minute and wish farewell to Bryan (BCisme) Bryan left yesterday for a one year tour in Kuwait. Fortunately, he flew out of LAFB so I got to see him off yesterday as he was getting ready to board the 757. I hope everything goes okay over there and hopefully you'll still be able to post every once in a while. We'll all be waitin' for ya' when you get back in a few months. I look forward to seeing your 11 second GT upon your return now too. Take care and safe....
Old 09-28-2004, 03:20 PM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Farewell to BCisme

be safe, i'll take care of the v6 while youre gone
Old 09-28-2004, 04:58 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

holla nigga...ill be there soon
Old 09-28-2004, 04:59 PM
SloRSX
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

Take Care.

Come back alive so i can beat ya.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

keep it safe man, mi4nkuwait's over there until february(1 year deployment) and posts all the time so i'm sure bryan will be able to also
Old 09-28-2004, 05:01 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Take care Bryan!!

When you get back, I will get Jennie's GTP again (the one you lost to) and we are gonna have a re-match!
Old 09-28-2004, 05:23 PM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
keep it safe man, mi4nkuwait's over there until february(1 year deployment) and posts all the time so i'm sure bryan will be able to also
bitch i dont post all the time..lol...Kuwait sucks..nothing happens there..he gonna be good...but unless you are at doha or arifjan..i think the internet cost money..unless you got it in your office like me YAY!!!! and i work nightshift now..so im up when you guys are up....hahhahahahahaa..and im not on any missions either...as long as he is in kuwait he is safe....Iraq is another ball game....

oh yeah me and tran(Insperation) been in Kuwait and IRaq for 18 outta the last 24 months once we complete this tour..i might buy some land out here, its dirt cheap..hahahahaha

Last edited by MI4nKuwait; 09-28-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:24 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MI4nKuwait
bitch i dont post all the time..lol...Kuwait sucks..nothing happens there..he gonna be good...but unless you are at doha or arifjan..i think the internet cost money..unless you got it in your office like me YAY!!!! and i work nightshift now..so im up when you guys are up....hahhahahahahaa..and im not on any missions either...as long as he is in kuwait he is safe....Iraq is another ball game....
thats where im goin...iraq

OIF 3 NIGGA
Old 09-28-2004, 06:19 PM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Be safe - Bryan Coleman Is Me.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by montman
Be safe - Bryan Coleman Is Me.

haha.... you solved the mystery! No more "biece ism"

Quick Reply: Farewell to BCisme