Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any vettes in the area...

Old 06-15-2005, 08:18 AM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any vettes in the area...

Originally Posted by bennycnu11
toocool, i would have said yes to run from 40, but slipping to much to go from a dig, but so much for that it broke down on me on the way home from work about 3 hours ago. Phillip man that shit happened like 5 min. after you got off the phone with me on princess anne road. toocool i dont know whats wrong with it yet so i dont know when it will be back up, but i dont want it to seem like im punking out so if you want i will run ya from a roll with my evo(its bone stock only had it for bout 2 months), me and blacknite where talking bout maybe doin something from a roll to see what his car can do against a stock evo. I know he was talking bout running mp5 so if yal all want to get something together thats cool. but if i can get the maro running by the weekend then I will still run ya from a roll.
Aint no big deal.. All in fun... Lemme know whenever..
Old 06-15-2005, 07:30 PM
bennycnu11

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...5&page=2&pp=15 i heard they ran tonight, does anyone know the results.....slowrx??????, toocool blacknite will pm you when we are going to meet up.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:26 PM
slowrx
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

Originally Posted by bennycnu11
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...5&page=2&pp=15 i heard they ran tonight, does anyone know the results.....slowrx??????, toocool blacknite will pm you when we are going to meet up.

Why the fuck should i know the results. I have met this blacknight guy once, and only once. I never rode in his car. He confused me with wrbwrx. But, yes i did know they ran I just dont know the results. My money is on miles.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:50 PM
bennycnu11

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all

lol calm down wrx kid, just fucking with ya, i already knew what happened.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:06 PM
BlackNite
SoVaDC5

BlackNite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slowrx
Why the fuck should i know the results. I have met this blacknight guy once, and only once. I never rode in his car. He confused me with wrbwrx. But, yes i did know they ran I just dont know the results. My money is on miles.
Results are in... good thing u didn't gamble. Got it on video from both cars. After the first run, he turned up the boost; not sure to what. I'll let him post up if he feels like it. I'll just say that he has a quick car, but my car has a better top end.