Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Navy Blue and Tan Timberland Boots 9.5

Old 08-17-2007, 07:52 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Navy Blue and Tan Timberland Boots 9.5

Name: Derrick Nichols
Description:

I just moved back home from the military and I found these boots that I haven't worn for just about 3 years now. I wore them maybe 2 or 3 times and put them in my closet. Im not into the whole Timberland boot thing anymore so I decided to sell them. They look like they just came out of the box. Theres no scuffs no dirt marks and everything looks pretty much brand new.

Im setting the price at $75 which is a steal considering these cost well over $100 at certain locations.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:09 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Navy Blue and Tan Timberland Boots 9.5

Up.