Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

2nd Gen Rx7 parts

Old 08-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Gustav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these parts
Default 2nd Gen Rx7 parts

Basically parting out whole car. Contact through PM please. 1989 4 lug wheel Rx7.

Trans, 5 speed. $100 obo.
Engine is there but it's been sitting for awhile so I can't tell you what condition it's in now.
Sorry that it's not that detailed but like I said I am parting out the whole car.

Located in Norfolk near Northside Park. Willing to remove body panels THE PROPER WAY if anyone is interested in body parts.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Orange_Fly_Bye
Registered Member

Orange_Fly_Bye has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2nd Gen Rx7 parts

na or turbo? Are you willing to pull the all the harness out of the car? And what color interior. Pm me with some more details. Very interested.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Runya
Registered Member

Runya Runya Runya Runya

how much for just the engine with accessories? no harness but all the hard ware.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Gustav

Gustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Orange_Fly_Bye
na or turbo? Are you willing to pull the all the harness out of the car? And what color interior. Pm me with some more details. Very interested.
N/A so I am not sure if it is what you need. Are you talking engine harness or entire car? Interior is ragged so nevermind that.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Gustav

Originally Posted by Runya
how much for just the engine with accessories? no harness but all the hard ware.
I don't have the alternator or radiator cap housing. But I got everything else though.$120 and you can have it. But I can't tell you if the Apex seals are any good cause this thing has sat for awhile. Also have a complete 87 that I can let go but that thing is running bad but car is in decent shape. Orange_Fly_Bye, you might be interested in that one for the interior.

Last edited by Gustav; 08-19-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:52 AM
Orange_Fly_Bye
Registered Member

I just need the harness from the whole car. Its an 89 so its a S5. What color interior?
Old 08-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Gustav

Originally Posted by Orange_Fly_Bye
I just need the harness from the whole car. Its an 89 so its a S5. What color interior?
I guess I would say a reddish/brown brick color.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Orange_Fly_Bye
Registered Member

not the color I was hoping for. Does the car have a battery so I can check the compression on the motor? Also sent you a pm back before reading your last post.