Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

94 civic ex coupe, wrecked in front sell or part out

Old 08-09-2010 | 04:13 PM
Dmalice2
UOENO

Dmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 94 civic ex coupe, wrecked in front sell or part out

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by Dmalice2; 08-16-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: sold
Old 08-09-2010 | 04:23 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 94 civic ex coupe, wrecked in front sell or part out

the car is at my shop...its hit in the front,the pass fender and headlight is the only part that survived

the drivers door is screwed also...but the rest of the car is decent shape...

i will probably reconnect the battery tomorrow and start it,.its not hit hard enough to hurt the motor...
Old 08-09-2010 | 04:47 PM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

color?how much for drivers seat?and guage cluster?
Old 08-09-2010 | 04:48 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

cars white,has mugen knock off reclinable seats...not oem...and cluster survived im sure...text cliff at the number above for a price
Old 08-09-2010 | 05:05 PM
Dmalice2
UOENO

Dmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond reputeDmalice2 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nftuatn;6496604]the car is at my shop...its hit in the front,the pass fender and headlight is the only part that survived

the drivers door is screwed also...but the rest of the car is decent shape...

if u attempt to reconnect the battery bro i warn u that the horn is stuck on lol

Originally Posted by edtek
color?how much for drivers seat?and guage cluster?
if u want the aftermarket seats throw me an offer, the cluster ill take 40 for it
Old 08-09-2010 | 05:08 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

ill cut the horn wire...no issue there... lol and let me know if someone is coming to buy something
Old 08-09-2010 | 05:26 PM
Dmalice2
UOENO

aiite, i will, and thanks again for all the help
Old 08-10-2010 | 11:23 AM
treyring
Registered Member

treyring has disabled reputation

will you take 100 for the drivers seat? i will pick up
Old 08-10-2010 | 07:30 PM
Dmalice2
UOENO

sure will, bump
Old 08-15-2010 | 10:07 AM
s2kdreamer
ONE CAM

s2kdreamer has disabled reputation

I need the the whole positive battery connection. do you still have that? If so how much? what kind of speakers do you have in the door and rear panel?