Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stock or Modified

Old 11-25-2006 | 07:22 PM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher
Default Stock or Modified

Iv been thinkin of a few places to get my car painted, as well as talked with a few people and SoM always seems to come up. On a scale from 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you rate them. Take into consideration price and quality. Also, if anyone has had them do work for you, your thoughts?
Old 11-25-2006 | 07:39 PM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stock or Modified

I don't know from personal experience getting my car painted there, but I have seen some cars that come out of there and they look amazing. I would check an see if they are still running there paint special (I think 650 for the whole car minues jambs and engine bay). Not to mention Leo is a pretty cool guy, bought a stock eg exhaust off him a while ago and haven't had any problems. Definitley a good place to go and i'm sure they'll take care of you. Not going to rate them anything as I haven't had my car painted there but I'm sure you would be satisfied with their work. Here's a teg that came out of there not to long ago..
Old 11-25-2006 | 07:51 PM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

Had my hatch done there a little while back. Quick turnaround time and quality work!
Old 11-26-2006 | 06:36 AM
BOOSTED-EK
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

I Just bought a set of wheels from them and they where very chill and cool guys to deal with. I couldnt help you with the paint advice other than ive seen several cars that came out of there and they look great!
Old 11-26-2006 | 02:40 PM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

awsome, good to hear. I think ill check 'em out