Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Going "Pro" and new site

Old 09-12-2007 | 12:12 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost
Default Going "Pro" and new site

After recently parting ways with the company I had been working for, I had been looking for other controls engineering work. The tuning and diagnostic work that I had been doing on the side has been growing though, so I have decided to pursue that. It's all GM tuning for those that don't know. I hope to be a sponsor on LS1tech.com with the month, and have a new and original product that will allow nitrous users to run different timing and WOT fueling on the stock PCM while retaining a peak timed/fueled N/A tune. This device allows the user to basically have both tunes available to him and will cost well under $100 with the neccessary re-programming.

Check out my new site (big thanks to Amsterdamn for doing so damn much) and let me know what you think of it honestly: http://www.LSxTune.com

Thanks for looking and please refer any GM tuning to me here in Richmond!
Old 09-12-2007 | 12:17 AM
ThroatyStang
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Re: Going "Pro" and new site

Originally Posted by Frost
After recently parting ways with the company I had been working for, I had been looking for other controls engineering work. The tuning and diagnostic work that I had been doing on the side has been growing though, so I have decided to pursue that. It's all GM tuning for those that don't know. I hope to be a sponsor on LS1tech.com with the month, and have a new and original product that will allow nitrous users to run different timing and WOT fueling on the stock PCM while retaining a peak timed/fueled N/A tune. This device allows the user to basically have both tunes available to him and will cost well under $100 with the neccessary re-programming.

Check out my new site (big thanks to Amsterdamn for doing so damn much) and let me know what you think of it honestly: http://www.LSxTune.com

Thanks for looking and please refer any GM tuning to me here in Richmond!
Awesome man its great to see local people changing the car scene as we know it. Good luck!
Old 09-12-2007 | 02:16 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Glad things are working out Steve.
Old 09-12-2007 | 04:08 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 09-12-2007 | 04:10 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

hell yea man!
Old 09-12-2007 | 05:15 AM
dizz81
Gas Killer

dizz81 will become famous soon enough

Would you be able to tune an LS2? I'm looking for someone closer than Creech in Durham NC.. I just don't see the point in driving 6+ hours for a damn tune and retune..
Old 09-12-2007 | 07:46 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dizz81
Would you be able to tune an LS2? I'm looking for someone closer than Creech in Durham NC.. I just don't see the point in driving 6+ hours for a damn tune and retune..

yessir
Old 09-12-2007 | 08:24 AM
Z-Rated
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by dizz81
he will do you right. very thorough.
Old 09-12-2007 | 09:25 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Greg are you racing friday?
Old 09-12-2007 | 09:54 AM
Z-Rated
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated