Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

757 SKATE Mt. TrashMore

Old 08-04-2003 | 07:39 PM
Decoy
silent

Decoy Decoy Decoy
Default 757 SKATE Mt. TrashMore

That park is going to be the shit. I went and checked it out today, I wanted to skate at that very minute.

But I wish they would expand it, so it won't be so crowed. Its better then nothing I geuss.
Old 08-05-2003 | 05:24 AM
stockredciv

stockredciv is an unknown quantity at this point

if the weather clears up, i'm heading up there later today
Old 08-05-2003 | 10:40 AM
keepit88
bearded warrior

keepit88 is on a distinguished road

my friends and I went and skated it the other day at the buttcrack of dawn... just got a little session in before they kicked us out because they are still working on it... but that was like last week.. it will be the shit.. well not until all the little kids and posers are filtered out, will it be fun
Old 08-05-2003 | 10:55 AM
stockredciv

stockredciv is an unknown quantity at this point

you feel like goin up there today?
Old 08-05-2003 | 11:54 AM
theSUPREMEruler
Finger Bang

theSUPREMEruler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by keepit88
my friends and I went and skated it the other day at the buttcrack of dawn... just got a little session in before they kicked us out because they are still working on it... but that was like last week.. it will be the shit.. well not until all the little kids and posers are filtered out, will it be fun
life.love.regret? Unbroken fan?
Old 08-07-2003 | 07:41 AM
broncomx
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

my lil brother rode the park on his bike at like 9:30 and he said it is awesome there were like 30 people with him he said...but he said be careful because they all had to run from cops cause there sitting up there now giving trespassing fines
Old 08-07-2003 | 10:03 AM
Decoy
silent

Decoy Decoy Decoy

Has anoyone heard that Vans was going to build a skate park here?
Old 08-07-2003 | 06:40 PM
theJUMPoff
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

yep, i also heard pharrel from N.E.R.D is building one. but mt. trashmore park opens the 11th.
Old 08-07-2003 | 06:57 PM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

hopefully they will let bikes ride on it cuz if so i will be there
Old 08-07-2003 | 08:30 PM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Yes bikes are allowed on the Trashmore park. I had to get the old 20" out of retirement for this shit.

Quick Reply: 757 SKATE Mt. TrashMore