Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Engine choices

Old 09-08-2004, 11:53 AM
HiRevin17
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HiRevin17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engine choices

Originally Posted by six out 6
Single cam ZC is poo, at least that's what I have heard from people I have talked to. The DOHC ZC is quik on the bottle. Friend of mine had one in a EF hatch.. needless to say I stomped a Spyder on the interstate with ease.. then sprayed.
anything is quick on the bottle, ive seen the jdm single pull a dohc zc a few times, the dohc zc is the most disapionting honda motor ive driven
Old 09-08-2004, 11:54 AM
HiRevin17
Registered Member

also have a friend with a coupe that was spraying a jdm sohc and walked a type r hatch
Old 09-08-2004, 01:08 PM
PoS hYbRiD
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HiRevin17
anything is quick on the bottle, ive seen the jdm single pull a dohc zc a few times, the dohc zc is the most disapionting honda motor ive driven
zc is crap
Old 09-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

This was a Spyder, no spray until I had a lead.. then I made him cry. Higher compression with cams make it a nice motor (inexpensive). So bang for the buck ZC DOHC is good for small build. If you actually want some thing monsterous get a H22.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:15 PM
HiRevin17
Registered Member

Originally Posted by six out 6
This was a Spyder, no spray until I had a lead.. then I made him cry. Higher compression with cams make it a nice motor (inexpensive). So bang for the buck ZC DOHC is good for small build. If you actually want some thing monsterous get a H22.
why spend the money for cams and pistons in a dohc zc? if your gonna spend the money on that stuff get a better motor, still the best bag for the buck would to go out and get a used LS swap
Old 09-08-2004, 04:17 PM
7k rdlne
Registered member

7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne

Originally Posted by HiRevin17
why spend the money for cams and pistons in a dohc zc? if your gonna spend the money on that stuff get a better motor, still the best bag for the buck would to go out and get a used LS swap

i agree 100%, i would never build a zc. save for an ls swap.