Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

SR20DET in a........

Old 02-05-2003 | 07:54 AM
RatedV
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Skywalker
I just remembered Keith's 280 was inline. I couldn't remember if the Z31's were inline or V. Either way, they're still big as fuck and hard to work on.
Yep, that sounds like the Motorsport catalog. A NISMO catalog would be nice.
Got her back yesterday. Traction and cornering have much improved. I have to stop back at the shop after work today because my rear wheel is scraping on something (probably where I bent the exhaust); and I left my wheel lock key there.
werd...dont let annyone talk you into going out in the snow with a RWD turbo car anymore.......Sorry to hear about Marks accident he called our house like right after it happened....(For Fitt) I have no idea why (Like she could do anything) he shoulda called you......lol......Or takin your advice and pulled over and went to sleep........too bad that was a cool lil benz........We do have a NISMO catalog now get up with the parts dept. they should have one you just cant get one for yourself......I got one but it cost me like 60 bucks......
Old 02-05-2003 | 08:09 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by Shinobi
Sorry to hear about Marks accident he called our house like right after it happened....(For Fitt) I have no idea why (Like she could do anything) he shoulda called you......lol......Or takin your advice and pulled over and went to sleep......
He did call me....about 50 times. After the first three times he didn't follow my instructions, there was nothing I could do for him.
too bad that was a cool lil benz........
No it wasn't. I hate that car!
We do have a NISMO catalog now get up with the parts dept. they should have one you just cant get one for yourself......I got one but it cost me like 60 bucks......
You should xerox all the pages w/ Z32 parts and fax/mail them to me.
Old 02-05-2003 | 08:12 AM
RatedV
Formerly Shinobi....

Originally posted by Skywalker
He did call me....about 50 times. After the first three times he didn't follow my instructions, there was nothing I could do for him.
No it wasn't. I hate that car!
You should xerox all the pages w/ Z32 parts and fax/mail them to me.
whats the fax # ill get shell to do it as soon as i get em photo copied.......He's an Idiot we thought he was drunk when i answered the phone i couldnt hear anything he was sayin so i handed the phone to shell and went back to sleep....
Old 02-05-2003 | 08:27 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

whats the fax # ill get shell to do it as soon as i get em photo copied.......He's an Idiot we thought he was drunk when i answered the phone i couldnt hear anything he was sayin so i handed the phone to shell and went back to sleep....
I'll PM the # to you, since it's at my j-o-b.
Old 02-05-2003 | 08:29 AM
RatedV
Formerly Shinobi....

werd