Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tonight on the southside

Old 09-28-2004, 01:44 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: tonight on the southside

Ill put my special gel in it.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:46 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

15MoC at the new spot. 8 PM. You'd better be there Ryan...you owe me some treats.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:47 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Can you not read you big dumb bear? Me and ryan are goin to angry chef before his hockey game. And niether of us were cool enough to know where this new spot is at... and if its where I have heard it is, every last one of you fuckers will be shot on site and then I will proceed to cut your eyeballs out with my blade. For warning. GB SB is off limits to dragva.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:50 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I told you where it was when I told you the spot was moving. You must have been listening to Avril or something.

And Ryan knows where his duty lies.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:52 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

The same place as last week? Because the only other palce than that I have been informed of was shut down for the winter.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:54 PM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by litlespic
The same place as last week? Because the only other palce than that I have been informed of was shut down for the winter.
Yes sir. Same as last week. 8 pm.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:56 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

Dude... where were the hot chicks?

I only come when there are atleast 4 single hot chicks there. Last week did not see that.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:49 PM
El Negro
#XV

I only come when there are atleast 4 single hot chicks there. Last week did not see that.
Right. That's why you hang out with a pack of sausages at the GB SB?
Old 09-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

what would you care? you don't like girls remember....