Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Possum Point

Old 09-30-2004, 12:50 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Possum Point

what a waste of my tax dollars
Old 09-30-2004, 04:41 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by EclpzLvr97
LOL Yeah, okay....KIDS.....what makes you think that cops read this board for the sole purpose of finding race spots to catch people at? Their job consists of more than busting street racers you know.

When they go home, most likely all that is on their minds is eating, sleeping, and relaxing with their family & friends. They have long shifts if anyone wasn't aware.

So, how 'bout we get off the drugs. They're making you paranoid.
So yeah,

Cops read this board to find spots. This is fact.

Yeah. EEK has already stated all that needs to be said.

Regional forums don't require you to be logged in/registered to read. This is how ricers find spots. This is also how the street racing units find spots. Common sense. I wouldn't have written a rule about it if it weren't true.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by 4SFED4
Although the SOBER racers who go out of their way at oddball hours to quiet remote locations should be left alone
so what if i take a bunch of toddlers out in the dessert 100 miles away from any civilization in the united states and make a bunch of dead babies, since i went out of my way to kill them in a quiet remote location, do you think the FBI and Police should leave me alone?
Old 09-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

and cops do read these boards, just one that comes to the top of my head right now: stealthassasin, although he doesn't post here anymore.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:17 PM
4SFED4
DSM builder/tuner

4SFED4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
so what if i take a bunch of toddlers out in the dessert 100 miles away from any civilization in the united states and make a bunch of dead babies, since i went out of my way to kill them in a quiet remote location, do you think the FBI and Police should leave me alone?

I've never seen a toddler at a street race. 99% of the people involved are adults or have drivers liscenses(old enough to make decisions). Plus I don't waste gas to race ricers for free, most of the people I race are serious and actually know how to drive their car. People do die drag racing wether it is on the street or at the track, bystanders have even been killed at the track(local 1/8th strips). Most innocent people killed as result of drag racing are by irresponsible F&F types that race in the middle of the day in traffic, I DON"T FALL IN THAT CATEGORY. And anytime a bunch of stupid teenages take mom's sedan to play bonniville wreck and kill everyone the media always relates it to street racing

I am not a Bible pusher so I don't believe all sins/laws are equally evil. Anyone who thinks killing someone just to kill them or for any unjustified reason(s) and street racing is equally as bad is just plain f**ked up in the head
Old 10-01-2004, 06:26 AM
redline_9
2215¿

redline_9 is an unknown quantity at this point

been there a couple times.. last time cops came and wanted to tow our cars
Old 10-01-2004, 11:42 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

4sfed4....nothing wrong with sedans lol. most people that do race on the street are stupid idiots(no all, MOST). the cops pick on us cause of street racing(not to say domestics dont race, just easier to find a import that looks like its been racing, cause it usually has a fart can, riced out, etc. most domestics look stock no matter what u do, unless its a rice kit, which can be good or bad). cops shouldnt pick on us for modding our cars, they should have to have PROOF we were racing...
Old 10-01-2004, 11:47 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

lol only boosted car I've own was 4 door civic lol
Old 10-01-2004, 06:36 PM
roadrcr82
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

i went there once and ended up being in one of the most known car chases leaving possum point. i dont know if anyone here knows about it anymore cause its been like 2 years but if you know a black guy that drives a yellow lancer then you would know what happened. we ran from 3 cops that night and made it all the way to rt 1 before we got forced off the road in my eclipse by one of the cops and ended up on the other side of the road. thank god i wasnt drivign cause he lost his liceanse that night. good thing is that it caused all the cops to come after us and let everyone else go.