Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Threat: Possible Car Theft

Old 10-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel
Default Re: New Threat: Possible Car Theft

fuck a gun

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

take everyone else out. you never know who will become your next enemy

Old 10-29-2004, 06:13 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

I can't find mine .
Old 10-29-2004, 06:14 AM
slinkey

slinkey has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
whats a pmi?
its a shooting instructor in the marine corps... they know their shit
Old 10-29-2004, 06:16 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by slinkey
its a shooting instructor in the marine corps... they know their shit
Sweet, I have a friend in the Coast Gaurd (gunner's mate). He and I are building 2 AK's when he gets back from Kuwait.. along with another nasty BB treat.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:21 PM
GMRULZ
The One Man Team

GMRULZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hornetsnest
Speak for yourself.

It's a good thing you explained that to me because I have never been taught deadly force or shoot/no shoot senerios...

Your response that I quoted sure would lead someone to think otherwise.
Old 10-30-2004, 03:51 PM
hornetsnest
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

So I guess we're better off not having a gun because we might shoot by-standers??? If that's the case then no one should have CCW rights then. When is a better time to have a gun then being faced with 6 masked men? I guess it's cool for criminals to do whatever they want, but we should walk around unarmed because we might hurt by-standers?

Whoop de dop for you...I got CCW too...big deal. Since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", please grace all of us less fortunate to have your training with some knowledge so we can be as effective and safe as you on the streets.

Cases are decided by lawyers interpeting the laws in their favor and convincing a jury of that. Laws in black and white are open to interpetation, so things aren't as cut and dry as you think. A great lawyer can beat almost any BS charge.
You mean this one???

Please explain how I am leading others to think I don't know what I'm doing with firearms.

Don't get butt-hurt cause you tried to back your buddy up...sayin he's probably got more training than any of us...like I said, speak for yourself...
Old 10-31-2004, 04:37 AM
GMRULZ
The One Man Team

They got lucky that it was only a bat and not a shotgun...

Nah more like this one. You know were you insinuate that if he chased them w\ a shotgun instead of a bat things would have been different.

Lets see lets put them in order. His thread about what his freind did followed by your responses:

Six out 6 stated,
They ran like little bitches when he ran after all six of them with a bat. Little bitches. They ran and hid behind a house and we drove around a while to try to catch them, oh well.. next time.

You stated,
They got lucky that it was only a bat and not a shotgun...

Then you stated,
So I guess we're better off not having a gun because we might shoot by-standers??? If that's the case then no one should have CCW rights then. When is a better time to have a gun then being faced with 6 masked men? I guess it's cool for criminals to do whatever they want, but we should walk around unarmed because we might hurt by-standers?

Whoop de dop for you...I got CCW too...big deal. Since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", So I guess we're better off not having a gun because we might shoot by-standers??? If that's the case then no one should have CCW rights then. When is a better time to have a gun then being faced with 6 masked men? I guess it's cool for criminals to do whatever they want, but we should walk around unarmed because we might hurt by-standers?
Cases are decided by lawyers interpeting the laws in their favor and convincing a jury of that. Laws in black and white are open to interpetation, so things aren't as cut and dry as you think. A great lawyer can beat almost any BS charge.

So in closing,
It seems to me you were trying to say that he should have run after them w\ a shotgun. Then they would not have been so lucky. Why is this? Should he shoot them in the back on the run w\ a scattergun like a shotgun? That is one reason why I responded to you as I did explaining the law. I couldn`t imagine anyone with your knowledge and training making these statements. You also ask in the second response since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", please grace all of us less fortunate to have your training with some knowledge so we can be as effective and safe as you on the streets. I realize you were being a smart ass there, but I decided to respond to your question. So hey you asked.

Anyways, you can flame all ya want I`m done w\ this thread. Its pointless anyway.

Oh and by the way thanks for your service. I respect the military very much. Another reason I`m not going to flame a veteran.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:25 AM
hornetsnest
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GMRULZ
So in closing,
It seems to me you were trying to say that he should have run after them w\ a shotgun. Then they would not have been so lucky. Why is this? Should he shoot them in the back on the run w\ a scattergun like a shotgun? That is one reason why I responded to you as I did explaining the law. I couldn`t imagine anyone with your knowledge and training making these statements. You also ask in the second response since you're such an expert on "pulling that trigger when it counts" and "shoot/no shoot senerios", please grace all of us less fortunate to have your training with some knowledge so we can be as effective and safe as you on the streets. I realize you were being a smart ass there, but I decided to respond to your question. So hey you asked.

Anyways, you can flame all ya want I`m done w\ this thread. Its pointless anyway.

Oh and by the way thanks for your service. I respect the military very much. Another reason I`m not going to flame a veteran.
I never said he should have ran after them with a shotgun. I said "They got lucky that it was only a bat and not a shotgun...", meaning that the bad guys got lucky that there were only being chased with a bat and not a shotgun. If there was a shotgun in the house, knowing most people, they would have been chased away with the shotgun. They also got lucky cause some people don't "think before they do", so they very easily should have all been shot to death for pulling that crap instead of being chased away with a bat.

If you thought it "seemed" like I was advicating stupidity, I was not. However, perception is everything (or so I've heard) so everyone please realize I was not trying to tell six out 6 to get a shotgun, go after those guys, and "mow those mofos down like a true G".

I didn't realize what you were talking about and you explained it to me, so I have put the torch down. Knowing this website, I was expecting some dumbass comments back at me, but you kept it civilized as will I. I agree it is pointless bickering and I was being a smartass in some of my posts. I take firearms very seriously and was only being a smartass in response to what I thought was a rediculous comment.

BTW I appreciate the respect. Let your friend the cop know that not everyone is retarded and hates cops. We respect him for his service as well.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:32 AM
GMRULZ
The One Man Team

I never said he should have ran after them with a shotgun. I said "They got lucky that it was only a bat and not a shotgun...", meaning that the bad guys got lucky that there were only being chased with a bat and not a shotgun. If there was a shotgun in the house, knowing most people, they would have been chased away with the shotgun. They also got lucky cause some people don't "think before they do", so they very easily should have all been shot to death for pulling that crap instead of being chased away with a bat.

If you thought it "seemed" like I was advicating stupidity, I was not. However, perception is everything (or so I've heard) so everyone please realize I was not trying to tell six out 6 to get a shotgun, go after those guys, and "mow those mofos down like a true G".

I didn't realize what you were talking about and you explained it to me, so I have put the torch down. Knowing this website, I was expecting some dumbass comments back at me, but you kept it civilized as will I. I agree it is pointless bickering and I was being a smartass in some of my posts. I take firearms very seriously and was only being a smartass in response to what I thought was a rediculous comment.

BTW I appreciate the respect. Let your friend the cop know that not everyone is retarded and hates cops. We respect him for his service as well.
Thanks man. I`ll let him know. Boy, I really got that one wrong. Sorry I misinterpeted your reply. The internet is like that though. Oh well hope to see you around. You may see me driving around chesapeake, White LT1 T\A loud, plates say 11SEC TA, give me a shout if you see me.

BTW I like your sig.
Old 10-31-2004, 05:46 AM
hornetsnest
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GMRULZ
Thanks man. I`ll let him know. Boy, I really got that one wrong. Sorry I misinterpeted your reply. The internet is like that though. Oh well hope to see you around. You may see me driving around chesapeake, White LT1 T\A loud, plates say 11SEC TA, give me a shout if you see me.

BTW I like your sig.
No blood...no foul

I love T/As. If I could unload my money pit of an eclipse, I'd attempt to get my hands on a black WS-6, but that's another story. I'll holla hahaha...