Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any one know how to get in touch with 91CamaroRS

Old 11-02-2004, 11:54 AM
"SI"ngle Cam
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam
Default Re: Any one know how to get in touch with 91CamaroRS

I dunno who he is. I just know He was supposed to buy this thing from me Last friday. I pulled an engine to take it out. I Bought it, and now I'm stuck with a concorde transmission I have no use for. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he was using a friends computer so maybe he hasn't had a chance to see it yet, but damn.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:59 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: Any one know how to get in touch with 91CamaroRS

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
I dunno who he is. I just know He was supposed to buy this thing from me Last friday. I pulled an engine to take it out. I Bought it, and now I'm stuck with a concorde transmission I have no use for. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he was using a friends computer so maybe he hasn't had a chance to see it yet, but damn.
when u do find him you should get the money and then break his kneecaps for making u wait around