Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Autocross Nov. 21, Salem Civic Center, Salem, VA (charity autocross)

Old 11-26-2004, 08:44 PM
elementalwindx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Autocross Nov. 21, Salem Civic Center, Salem, VA (charity autocross)

Originally Posted by musicmaniac
wtf thats not my best time which they said was a 88 OMG i at least got a 75 something but like most people i kept getting lost

sure u didnt hit more cones than ya think clay?
Old 11-27-2004, 07:59 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Autocross Nov. 21, Salem Civic Center, Salem, VA (charity autocross)

Originally Posted by Tekwon-V
what did everyone drive at this event?

i remember seeing a 4th gen white prelude and the red 240sx w/ a cf hood... i believe you two are on here.

quickchris... wut did you drive?
Yup that was me in the white 4g, I'm sure you saw me get lost out on the track haha! Adrian had the red 240(gonzoe on here), and Clay(musicmaniac) had the primer black 240.. we were lookin for your car though!

Clay, yea that run was a 75 but ya destroyed a few cones eh, cones dont count! lol..
Old 11-27-2004, 08:20 AM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
Yup that was me in the white 4g, I'm sure you saw me get lost out on the track haha! Adrian had the red 240(gonzoe on here), and Clay(musicmaniac) had the primer black 240.. we were lookin for your car though!

Clay, yea that run was a 75 but ya destroyed a few cones eh, cones dont count! lol..
at least you didnt enter a 180 hairpin turn on the wrong side and come out wondering wtf? even tho I still didnt hit a cone, i went incredibly slow when I got confused... lol
Old 11-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Tekwon-V
SequentialSportshift

Tekwon-V is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
we were lookin for your car though!
i was there. silver 350z with red "350 BS" magnets on the door.
Old 11-27-2004, 10:54 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tekwon-V
i was there. silver 350z with red "350 BS" magnets on the door.
awesome i remember watchin you run haha it was fun! You were giving it all that car had hahaha, broke the tires in good huh?
Old 12-03-2004, 07:35 PM
quickChris
Registered Member

quickChris is an unknown quantity at this point

I was driving the only Accord out there,smoking the tires.I had such a great time,it was very hard w/no p/s.