Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I'm out

Old 12-22-2004 | 11:44 AM
MAsshole
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I'm out

it's south of waltham i believe. it's been so long since i've been there. what school are you going to? basically quincy is south shore if you are more familiar with that.
Old 12-22-2004 | 03:32 PM
The Jew
Official Bad Omen

The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew

I go to Bentley College
Old 12-22-2004 | 04:50 PM
MAsshole
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

ahh bentley, i visited there a long ass time ago. have you run into any scene there?
Old 12-22-2004 | 05:09 PM
The Jew
Official Bad Omen

Its so so. At school most of the people are driving s4s, m3s, and a friend of mine with a 911 turbo. But as far as the car stuff like at home, I have yet to find any.
Old 12-22-2004 | 05:14 PM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heartagram
a city called quincy, it's about 10-15 minutes south of boston.
my sister used to go to school in Quincy... she loved it up there... some christian school or something
Old 12-22-2004 | 05:15 PM
MAsshole
Mermaider

yeah, i've got a couple car peeps there. camaro/wrx/lightning. that's about it, rich people there. lots of bmw/benz.
Old 12-22-2004 | 06:47 PM
The Jew
Official Bad Omen

Ya, my buddy in my dorm who has the 911 turbo gets the nicest shit. His parents own 65% of crate and barrell, as well as some banks and other factories and shit. His dad owns so much awesome shit, including the original mercedes/mclaren slr concept car!
Old 12-22-2004 | 07:07 PM
MAsshole
Mermaider

damn, it must be nice to have that kind of money. one day maybe?