Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

January 9th

Old 01-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default January 9th

January 9th is probably my least favorite day of the year. Im sure a lot of you remember the drunk driving incident which took the life of my cousin, Josh Sechrist and also my aunt last year that happened on Mercury Blvd. Well this morning I wake up and get online to find out that one of my close friends brothers died at 22. As far as I know, it was a heart failure, its always sad to see people go before their time
Old 01-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Sr20det240
240's Suck

Sr20det240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 9th

My heart goes out to your cousin and aunt dude. I feel your pain. One of my close friends was killed by a drunk driver on April 2003. He was only 19. I really hate the thought of Drunk Drivers killing innocent people. It makes me so pissed. If only people were more responsible.

It truly is sad to see people go before their time. R.I.P. Kuya Mikey!
Old 01-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sr20det240
My heart goes out to your cousin and aunt dude. I feel your pain. One of my close friends was killed by a drunk driver on April 2003. He was only 19. I really hate the thought of Drunk Drivers killing innocent people. It makes me so pissed. If only people were more responsible.

It truly is sad to see people go before their time. R.I.P. Kuya Mikey!
Its just crazy how people can let their friends drink and drive.

Last year I helped throw a party at my friends house, and around 3 am a guy I knew was leaving. I was like, are you sure you should be driving, he said he was fine. It looked ok, so 10 minutes later I get a phone call, his car is in the ditch not a quarter mile down the road. Luckily he lived in the middle of nowhere and we pulled it out the next morning. I felt like an idiot for letting him drive, but thats one mistake I wont make again.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:04 PM
CarsRFun
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

friends dont let friends drink and drive.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Sr20det240
240's Suck

Sr20det240 is an unknown quantity at this point

straight up dude, everytime I go to a party and there's Alcohol, I always make damn sure that theres always a designated driver. Driving drunk is just like playin russian roullete, it's only a matter of time you die. And it ain't no joke. I'm probably an asshole bitchin people out about it, but I may be saving your life, even if you did juss drink a little.