Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

T C C

Old 01-29-2005, 10:52 AM
MookHaasa
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud of
Default Re: T C C

Originally Posted by growley
How do you test out of it? I got Microsoft Word Certified in HS. I already did all of this.
If you test out of a basic computer skills class tell me. Tcc Wouldn't let me test out of any Stupid shit comp class that I already knowall the information of. I wasted so much time in that class did all the work in 15mins but had an ass that made you stay the whole time or he flunks you.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:30 PM
WTFRACER 1

WTFRACER 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

monday tuesday wednesday, mostly in the computers bldg, but i also have a match class. u'd see my 3000gt(blue) bomex body kit. kron, i've seen ur car, awesome. i'm up there 11-4 or there abouts. -matt
Old 02-01-2005, 05:36 AM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

I saw KRON1C's car yesterday. I was the white MR2 Turbo in front of you (Yea, its dirty as shit...). Decent car, not really feeling the headlights and tails, but hey, to each his own.

ENG 112 M,W 8-9:15 VaBeach
MTH 164 M,W,F 10-11:15 Blackwater
SPD 100 T, Th 8-9:15 VaBeach
ITN 106 T,Th 10-11:30 ATC

Last edited by Shive; 02-01-2005 at 05:43 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Homemade WRX
sounds like a semi

Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX

sitting in english 131c right now in VA BCH
Old 02-02-2005, 05:42 PM
KRON1C
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Red Hot EX: I saw KRON1C's car yesterday. I was the white MR2 Turbo in front of you (Yea, its dirty as shit...). Decent car, not really feeling the headlights and tails, but hey, to each his own.
Yeah, I saw you. There's a couple of MR2's I've seen up there. A nice ass blue one too.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KRON1C
Yeah, I saw you. There's a couple of MR2's I've seen up there. A nice ass blue one too.
Yea, that's Phillip. He's a pretty cool guy. Then there's the silver one, don't know the guy, but I've seen it around too.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
KRON1C
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Yeah, hey...where do you park, cause it's always a bitch to find parking there!!!! I'm not tryin to get there early as shit either....
Old 02-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Originally Posted by KRON1C
Yeah, hey...where do you park, cause it's always a bitch to find parking there!!!! I'm not tryin to get there early as shit either....
With Blackwater, you just have to be good. Watch for people, as soon as they walk out of the building, walking to their cars and whatnot. But yea its a bitch. I always have trouble. Sometimes I just end up parking on the other side of campus.