Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with a local member

Old 01-31-2005, 03:37 PM
"SI"ngle Cam
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam
Default Re: Help with a local member

Hey guys for anyone that reads this, This is the first time on Drag in a while. Not going to go in to full details about what happened. But I'll say 100% my fault. I trusted someone to take care of something before I left and just trusted it was going to get done. I closed down the website before I went so any emails I would have recieved I didn't get. I should have followed up and for not doing that I greatly appologize. Anyone who has ever known me or done business with me knows I am not like that. I have been back and forth to Kansas because a family member of mine was Killed by a thief. Drag has been the last thing on my mind. Luckily Brooks, got in touch with me to let me know what was going on. I found out last weekend, and finally came up with the funds for it today. I just sent payment. So again to Chris, I greatly appologize. I would never knowingly do that to anyone. Thanks chris for understanding. I hope you get everything taken care of.
Old 01-31-2005, 03:42 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
I have been back and forth to Kansas because a family member of mine was Killed by a thief.
Sorry to hear Kev..
Old 01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
caer2227

caer2227 has disabled reputation

Apology accepted. MODS please delete. I, and I am sure Kevin would agree, would like for this to all just go away for good.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:01 AM
Sgnos

Sgnos has disabled reputation

Hey Kevin, It's me Rob. I ordered a saturn engine from you for 450.. was wondering what the story on that is. I realize that bad things have been happening, and I'm sorry to hear that. Please let me know when you can. Thanks
Old 02-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Nate
Registered Member

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

dude if you need a saturn engine your talking to the wrong dude. me, siextreme, itsaqwik1, or brandon p are the ones you should be tlaking to
Old 02-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Sgnos

Sgnos has disabled reputation

well, I bought one from him.. wait! You work at sixth planet! Garrgh, I was going to get one of yours, then decided to get a cheap replacement and rebuild my old one myself as a learning experience.. danged. It's a small world, I was checking out your website just before buying this one from Kevin.. if he still doesn't have the engine, I'll take a refund with no problems though.