Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Some jerk backed into my Jeep!

Old 02-18-2003 | 04:59 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Mo....you dont wana start racing people's beaters now. I dont wana make a fool out of a fellow club member! Plus..i got like 6 beaters...!!! j/p man...

-Kevin
Old 02-18-2003 | 05:11 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

hey you smelly biotch! lol, jp.

like i've told you TONS of times... i ain't skeered of losin! after you drive a n/a 2.3 mustang for bout a year you lose your fear of defeat.

PLUS, your beater can't go beyond 3500rpm, so i ain't SKEERED at all.
Old 02-18-2003 | 06:06 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Oh Mo...first off..the name calling isnt appropriate................bitch

Secondly, i got the Mustang running right, i hit redline with ease......and no ping ping ping, but it still aint got nothing for the 2.3T...hahaha...no seriously.......its in sad shape! Oh and didnt i tell you that i found out that my exhaust note changes near 5k. Its sad that im just noticing that, but it wouldnt rev that high since i put the headers on...i was shocked. It gets about 200% louder at the high end...sounds like i actually got something worth runnin...mwahahaha.

Finally the beater i was talking about is the good ole' "Project Ghetto Rally Beater"...the Merk. I'll take you on road, off road, in the snow, gravel, water, whatever. And i sure as hell dont have to stay in a straight line.

Kevin - who is talking smack about a car that wont even start as of 3:00 today....whoops.......hey, i said it was a beater!!! Snow does some funny things to cars

Last edited by FlimFlam; 02-18-2003 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-18-2003 | 06:21 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

play nice kiddies
Old 02-18-2003 | 06:27 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

screw playin nice!

minime here is forgetting what a BEATER is. it's the car that comes out when the go-fast-ride is down or needs a rest (usually a dd).. so until spring time comes around again and the xr starts seeing more of the highway than just up n down rt1 and starts to put 200 or so miles a week on the odometer, that's NOT ur beater. SUCCA!
Old 02-18-2003 | 06:47 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

ok, thread officially jacked....

First off, you said a beater is what you drive when your "go-fast ride" is down....well i'll have you know that none of my cars are "go-fast"...you know that damn well.

My XR sees plenty of road time at all parts of the year. I only take it up rt. 1 and back most the time cause its extremely illegal in every way shape and form and i ALWAYS get tickets with it. I just dont understand why cops hate open exhausts??? I'll be drivig it more and more though...cheaper on gas.....yea, thanks Saddam.

I used to put a lot of miles on this car before the Mustang came into the picture. Its a good thing though...now i can dedicate it to bashing around dirt roads and dodging cones without worrying about making it to school the next day.

SUCCA???...no, its SCCA...mwahahaha

-Kevin
Old 02-18-2003 | 07:17 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

here PAL: here's the breakdown for you...

if ur xr is faster than the mustang, and you're putting more miles on the mustang here recently and the xr stays parked... THE MUSTANG IS UR BEATER U DORK! the xr would b the go-fast-ride.

duhuuuuuh.

(all them damn bumps and turns have really messed this kid's head up)
Old 02-27-2003 | 09:03 AM
Josepi
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

On-topic powaz!

My car got tweaked in a deck by an old guy last weekend....then on monday someone broke my drivers window, stole my cd player, and ripped up some of my interior looking for a system I never had (DUMBASS).

Old 02-27-2003 | 09:06 AM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

that sucks man... i'm sorie